[For Sale] mechanical keyboard

varun004

Journeyman
IMAG0050.jpgIMAG0048.jpgIMAG0047.jpgmodel : ttesport meka mechanical keyboard cherry black keys
date of purchase : 2 november 2012
expected price : Rs 1000
location of seller : bangalore
warranty : 2 years from the date of purchase
specs :
Tt eSPORTS

unboxing and overview :

mechanical keyboards respond very fast compared to membrane keyboards useful in first person shooters

Last edited:
OP
V

varun004

Journeyman
I like it a lot but it is of no use to me 'cause i do not game these days. Better than cheap membrane keyboards i used earlier for gaming.
A new mechanical keyboard will cost you more than 5k. I have halved the price of mine and it is under a good warranty period too.

Last edited:

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
I like it a lot but it is of no use to me 'cause i do not game these days. Better than cheap membrane keyboards i used earlier for gaming.
A new mechanical keyboard will cost you more than 5k. I have halved the price of mine and it is under a good warranty period too.

I was a little bit interested but the review on Anandtech makes me very hesitant to try it out.
I dont really NEED a mechanical keyboard, but would have liked to try one.

OP
V

varun004

Journeyman
yeah the reviews mainly say that its not good for typing.Thats only due to its layout which you can get used to. Its built specifically for gaming.
It has no start button at the left bottom which was great for me 'cause i accidentally pushed it while gaming. Also you can rage over this keyboard but it wont break.
I had enough money to buy blackwidow but I bought this instead due to its small size and sturdiness. CM storm quickfire rapid is also a popular mech keyboard among gamers.

Last edited:

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Old pics are not working, upload pics through a 3rd party image hosting site ASAP.

@ThinkNoDigit As pics are not updated, and you are going on a deal, it's totally your responsibility.

Top Bottom