Mechanical Keyboard Suggestion

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I will still pick the Cooler Master over that, I have never seen or heard about that brand honestly, so my opinion will be to stay away from them.

The only real mechanical keyboard available for your budget is the TVS Bharat Mechanical one, within ₹3000, it comes with Cherry Blues as far as I know, but at that budget its a still, yes, they will be insanely loud and no backlit either but its like three times less than other keyboards. Unfortunately that's the only option you have in that budget if you wanna go mechanical route. I am not sure but I think you could apply them O rings on the Blues to make it less loud but I am not sure if it could be done on the TVS.

Other than that Logitech Romer switches I heard are good ones, and gives a feel of mechanical ones, but as I have never tried any can't speak for it.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
[MENTION=134188]shreeux[/MENTION]
Get the coolermaster devastator, that circle keyboard looks like a clone, and may not last as much.. you can get refurb CM Devastator for the same price on ebay
But if you can live without backlit, TVS Bharat is probably a better choice

shreeux

Movie Buff
@shreeux
Get the coolermaster devastator, that circle keyboard looks like a clone, and may not last as much.. you can get refurb CM Devastator for the same price on ebay
But if you can live without backlit, TVS Bharat is probably a better choice

I will still pick the Cooler Master over that, I have never seen or heard about that brand honestly, so my opinion will be to stay away from them.

The only real mechanical keyboard available for your budget is the TVS Bharat Mechanical one, within ₹3000, it comes with Cherry Blues as far as I know, but at that budget its a still, yes, they will be insanely loud and no backlit either but its like three times less than other keyboards. Unfortunately that's the only option you have in that budget if you wanna go mechanical route. I am not sure but I think you could apply them O rings on the Blues to make it less loud but I am not sure if it could be done on the TVS.

Other than that Logitech Romer switches I heard are good ones, and gives a feel of mechanical ones, but as I have never tried any can't speak for it.

Thanks for Quick reply for both of them..!!!

Both are suggest TVS Bharat good...But i dont like clicking noise.

coolermaster devastator not RGB, But come with upfront single color only...

Less noise with Multimedia.

If i extend my budget to 4k any thing come above my criteria?

ithehappy

Human Spambot
If i extend my budget to 4k any thing come above my criteria?

I will recommend this, just for the sake of the three year warranty period, Amazon.in: Buy Logitech G105 Gaming Keyboard (Black) Online at Low Prices in India | Logitech Reviews & Rating

Or if you fancy RGB then you could go for the G213, Logitech G213 Prodigy Gaming Keyboard with RGB Lighting & Anti-Ghostin

shreeux

Movie Buff
I will recommend this, just for the sake of the three year warranty period, Amazon.in: Buy Logitech G105 Gaming Keyboard (Black) Online at Low Prices in India | Logitech Reviews & Rating

Or if you fancy RGB then you could go for the G213, Logitech G213 Prodigy Gaming Keyboard with RGB Lighting & Anti-Ghostin

Logitech G213 Prodigy looking good but not available in online...

Logitech website shows 4995/-
Amazon website shows 12910/-:crying_NF:

TheSloth

The Slowest One
*www.amazon.com/Logitech-Prodigy-Keyboard-Lighting-920-008083/dp/B01K48R5V4

roughly 4k.
So better call Logitech people and ask them about the warranty in case of importing from US. Do update here too.

@ithehappy I have one small doubt, the palm rest is attached to the keyboard, wont it create any discomfort? Suppose the height of palm rest doesnt suit me, in that case I can't even remove it and replcae it with some book or something.

Or is it really comfortable?

shreeux

Movie Buff

roughly 4k.
So better call Logitech people and ask them about the warranty in case of importing from US. Do update here too.

@ithehappy I have one small doubt, the palm rest is attached to the keyboard, wont it create any discomfort? Suppose the height of palm rest doesnt suit me, in that case I can't even remove it and replcae it with some book or something.

I was just called Logitech Service Centre...They told this model not covered under warranty...:crying_NF:

Logitech Service Centre in Chennai Tamilnadu | Customer Car

OP
D

Deleted member 118788

roughly 4k.

Palm rest is detachable.

OP
D

Deleted member 118788

In this G213, its attached

My bad! I thought you were asking about the keyboard that ithehappy purchased. Coming to your question, I have used Palm rest in a Microsoft keyboard before and didn't noticed any discomfort. You can always adjust the height of the keyboard using it's feet if the Palm rest concerns you.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Hmm, I can't say whether that fixed palm rest will create a problem or not, I really can't stand any keyboard without a palm rest, so for me it shouldn't be a problem, but could be for you. But detachable is always better needless to say.

- - - Updated - - -

I was just called Logitech Service Centre...They told this model not covered under warranty...:crying_NF:

Logitech Service Centre in Chennai Tamilnadu | Customer Car

Go with the G105 mate.

PS: Just an update about my K70 LUX. I wish I had gone for Logitech, this is great hardware supposedly, but the software is plain stupid. Its like in Beta stage. I had to change several things in BIOS to have this working!

OP
D

Deleted member 118788

PS: Just an update about my K70 LUX. I wish I had gone for Logitech, this is great hardware supposedly, but the software is plain stupid. Its like in Beta stage. I had to change several things in BIOS to have this working!

Just a note for you. CUE2 is still in beta. Suggest you to use CUE1 if you still face any issue.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Just a note for you. CUE2 is still in beta. Suggest you to use CUE1 if you still face any issue.

Ah well. Corsair guys said that from version 2.4 and up its actually stable. But its okay. I just have it installed and will rarely run it anyway. I just wish this KB had an option to light specific keys with a hardware button like the K70 Vengence rather going through software.

zapout

Ideas are Bulletproof
@ithehappy
I'm also looking into corsair k70 lux cherry red.
waiting for weekend to check if any deals on pop ups on amazon global, else will buy it from MD computers/locally.

Would you suggest it as now you are using it?. Budget is 8-9K.

Top Bottom