MDF file

Status
Not open for further replies.

sivarap

In the zone
I downloaded a MDF file. I understand that it is a CD image file. But how to burn it? Nero dosen't support it. Magic ISO does but the trial versioon doesnot support more than 700MB my file 740MB

Third Eye

gooby pls
sivarap said:
I downloaded a MDF file. I understand that it is a CD image file. But how to burn it? Nero dosen't support it. Magic ISO does but the trial versioon doesnot support more than 700MB my file 740MB

PowerISO

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@sivarap
Buy an 800MB disc and set overburn in Alcohol and u can easily do it. Its shareware and u can use it without registering[just some 10sec waiting time].

saurav29

Waiting for 3 Miracles...
you can even use poweriso and change it to iso (open image and select saves as iso ) and then burn using nero
little lengthy but if you care to use nero then this might be one of the options..

peace
raj

OP
S

sivarap

In the zone
saurav29 said:
you can even use poweriso and change it to iso (open image and select saves as iso ) and then burn using nero
little lengthy but if you care to use nero then this might be one of the options..

peace
raj
poweriso isn't free either

saurav29

Waiting for 3 Miracles...
sivarap said:
poweriso isn't free either

oh i got it with my dvd writer i still thinks even the trial one will save the image as iso....... cannot be sure..... but still can try if its worth....

@sivarap thanks for pointing it out.......

Peace
raj

U can use Ultra Iso...it can convert an Image file from any format to any other format...that means u can convert a .mdf to .iso or .nrg whichever u like....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom