MCITP Certification Confusion...

latino_ansari

Legendary Darknight
Hi Guys,

I am planning to do MCITP certification, but there are different options in it like server Administrator, Exchange Admint, Sharepoint....

I am particularly inclined towards Exchange...

Couldyou guys please help me out by guiding which is the best one and has better prospects....

motobuntu

Journeyman
@latino you can go for any of the technologies. All the technologies that you mentioned here are hot and very good.
Try to learn as much as possible, do not read only to pass the certification. Because for getting a job knowledge and experience comes first.

For Exchange Server you need to be familiar with Windows Server 2008 Administration and basic networking concepts. For getting started with exchange you can refer to the articles available at Exchange Server.
For hands on excersices you can practise by creating virtual labs using VMware or HyperV. Also have a look at Microsoft's online virtual lab at Virtual Labs for Exchange 2010, Exchange 2007, Exchange 2003 and Exchange Hosted Services | TechNet.

Happy Learning!

Last edited:

hot zubs

live life king like...
so which one would be the best to start with Windows Client or Windows Server???

and can anyone please suggest me a good institute for Training of MCITP in bangalore....

motobuntu

Journeyman
@hot zubs, If your current job profile is of desktop technician or if you looking for a job with a profile similar to desktop technician you can go with Windows Client.

And if you want to be a Server Admin, go with Windows Server.

Top Bottom