Mcafee Internet Security

Status
Not open for further replies.

boosters

In the zone
Where should i buy the Mcafee Internet Security 2007, I just seen that no one distributing Mcafee IS 2007, only selling Virus Scan. Anyone Suggestion Please.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
I read in a other post that you have a site for selling softwares. Shouldn't you will be selling this...:?:

OP
B

boosters

In the zone
No, I am selling only Virus Scan and Total Protection not a Mcafee Internet Security 2007. I just see that there is no distributor who selling this product

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
One personal Suggestion again, if one has to buy a Paid solution, why not buying the Best ??

Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0 ??

Available in around 1500 + TAX (some one sells here at our forum too), I bought one in Local Kolkata store for Rs. 1250 + TAX :) (KIS 6.0 OEM)

*www.kaspersky.com/buyoffline?cregion=765930&select=+OK+

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
booster actually is distributing paid softwares. Hence he needs it. It's not for personal use I guess. So don't make this thread another Antivirus war thread. Seen enough of those here.

OP
B

boosters

In the zone
Yes you right Kiran. I want to sell a Mcafee Products, but actually i direct contact to Mcafee company and they give permission to sell his products. Now i am selling Both Internet Security and Total Protection.

Internet Security Price is 3000/- + tax and Total Protection Price is 3500 + Tax.

Actaully i am concentrate on 3 Antivirus products Nod, Panda, kaspersky. So these 3 products i am selling very well. I also wanted a reseller so anyone interest please contact us.

OP
B

boosters

In the zone
Sorry please remove the tax, it is directly download from the Website, No Physical Shipment for this products. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom