MB that supprots GEN3 tech that wont make abig hole in the pocket

AcceleratorX

Youngling
No, in the USA, the distributors stocked up a large quantity of TZ68A+ expecting it would sell well, and the difference is not much, so, till existing stocks last, they are not bothering to stock the TZ68K+. That's why Anandtech recommends the A+ instead of the K+. :)

The TZ68K+ was made to replace the A+ and it will do so in due time. And it's the best deal available at its price right now! :)

One way or another, I'm still glad I found this board, it's surprisingly robust and far more than what I expected since it's not a premium brand like Asus or Gigabyte.

Is someone from Flipkart reading this thread? I do remember the TZ68K+ was not available 2-3 days ago :D

OP
zacfx05

zacfx05

Eeeeh What's up. Doc!?
No, in the USA, the distributors stocked up a large quantity of TZ68A+ expecting it would sell well, and the difference is not much, so, till existing stocks last, they are not bothering to stock the TZ68K+. That's why Anandtech recommends the A+ instead of the K+. :):D

Thts nice to hear i dint know abt that, and it suddenly popped up in flipkart, i chkd aftr u said (7419rs) , guess sme1 frm flipkart mayb reading hehehe :-o

OP
zacfx05

zacfx05

Eeeeh What's up. Doc!?
biostar new addition in their webpage taunting gen3....
BIOSTAR :: TZ68K+GEN3 :: Specification

Top Bottom