Do u want maya & 3dmax in the coming digit issues?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sahil_sood2004

Right off the assembly line
I was reallly upset with Digit magazine makers this time.They gave maya & 3dmax tricks in their magazine but never provided these softwares in the mindware cd.How can one try out the tricks without the software.

I want to know whether u want these softwares in the coming digit issues.Cast ur vote plz............ :roll: :?:

rockyj123

Broken In
maya n 3d max.....

how can they provide such a expensive software in the cd......v dnt u jus pick up the pirated coy of maya n 3d max ...... it ll hardly cost u 100 rs per software.......

GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
Yes, I agree with u Sahil
Digit could have provided Maya 5 Personal Learning Edition (which is freely available) for practice
Also, 3D Studio max 6 demo is also available.

go4inet

In the zone
U guys are crazy ! The demo version of each softwares is around 2 cd's each ! And do u wanna Digit guys to Close their company ?? U guys are nutz....dont know what to talk abt ! lol ! Jus jokin !

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
hey, do u know the size of 3ds max demo, its 75 MB
as for maya 5 PLE, its 122 MB. I got maya PLE from another magazine.
So both the software can easily come on one CD
DIGIT can publish the software on a special CD perhaps

Maybe somebody else is the nut afterall...just jokin :twisted:

lordirecto

In the zone
Surely you want digit to give you a "TRIAL VERSION" of 3ds max or maya ?
Do you think it will have atleast some good enough features of the software that you can try to get a feel of it? Get a full version yourself, that is the best way to experience 3dsmax or maya. Trial versions are for people who do not understand what 3dsmax or maya is.

lordirecto

In the zone
Surely you want digit to give you a "TRIAL VERSION" of 3ds max or maya ?
Do you think it will have atleast some good enough features of the software that you can try to get a feel of it? Get a full version yourself, that is the best way to experience 3dsmax or maya. Trial versions are for people who do not understand what 3dsmax or maya is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom