Not open for further replies.
OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Thanks for the link.:)

why?

i've Played Mafia, its got more touching story than Max Payne's. :D
i felt bad about Tommy, but he couldnt make me cry, i found Max's first story as creepy & like "how much more can a man take it". thats the same thing i'm feeling in MP2, (rit now @ Part 1, chapter 7)

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
chk out the hitman mod for max payne .... i saw it somewhr our famous hitman agent in place of max payne ... didnt try it though

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
MaxPayne 2 is good, but ur xpectations may rise after MaxPayne. It's a revolutionary game in its time... made bullet time famous. Hitman series is slower, needs planning!!! Tried PainKiller? It's tougher.

Last edited:

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Max Payne 1 and 2 are both great games. I f you like them I think you will also like Dead to Rights. It also has somethink like slow the time down when you are diving.

blackpearl

The Devil
Well, I'm playing max payne 2 right now and I'm already at the last level. The game is too short. And why is the game so gloomy and depressed? This is the first time I've seen a tragedy game. LOL!!

And why did Max Payne had a plastic surgery? So did Mona Sax (I wonder why she has such a strange surname)

T

thunderbird.117

Max Payne Intellectual Property have been brought by a company. The developers of max payne wont be able to create anymore of max payne.

T

thunderbird.117

Stalker said:
^^yeah....remedy is now creating Alan Wake

Yeah, I know that. Alan Wake seems a interesting games. I love free-roam. Same has GTA.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
finished Max Payne 2, some gameplay features are good, like Player swapping, Object Physics n all, but the Original gameplay features should have been RETAINED, for ex. in MP1 when "Bullet Time" is engaged, the screen remained as it is (no effects), but in MP2, when we do that,the screen goes like darker- like "Sepia" effect:x. i didnt like this sh1t at all. & why the hell Mr. Max takes so fu#%in long to reload his fu#%in guns. i got killed so many times coz of that:x

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
ohh, revolving camera thing. well i saw that too

whatever game they make, there's something related to Sex.

even in GTA SA

in MP2 some TV chanells had that, &in a level, when we stand near a Apartment door, it seems some exciting stuffs goin inside :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom