Max Payne - One Helluva Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
I know its a pretty oold game, but i just got my hands on it last week, as i was lookin for more FUN & Action Oriented game. :D

i had installed this game -Max Payne (1), Man i just cant explain how AWESOME this game is.

The Cool Moves, Bullet Time... all are amazing.

Now i know where the "SpeedBreaker" in NFS Most Wanted was inspired from.

i completed the game in 4 hour shifts :D with 1-2 hour gap for breakfast, lunch, in 1 day.
i just wanted to know what is/are the difference in other game modes in Max Payne.

As i'm in Chennai away from my beautiful BMW M3 GTR (my PC :D), i'll be getting back to B'lore only on 9th Dec. :( , so can you guys give some info on the other Game Modes. :)

I bought the Original game for 99 bucks :shock: :D, i got it from Toys Kemp @ Brigade rd. B'lore. i guess the Shop Personnel "mis-priced" the Game Disk. :D

Howz Max Payne 2, is it better.

I just Wish RockStar puts the "Bullet Time" & the Cool Moves in GTA-IV.:)

With Bullet time, NFS MW is darn easy, do u guys agree??? Coz i finished that game 3 times in one day.

Third Eye

gooby pls
Max Payne 2 is a very great game,graphics are very awesome,sound is good,it contains 3 parts and 24 chapters.....

Buy it !
You can run it @ 800X600 Resolution @ Low settings....

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
^^What about the other game modes (like fugitive) in Max Payne 1.

Is Max Payne 2 a continuation, as the FACE of Max Payne in MP2 is very different.:confused:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
Max payne is one of the milestone in computer gaming. It is the one of the most awesome game i ever played , the feel,story and presentation of the game is simply great . It was first to introduce slowmo in games , bullet time like in matrix was a great gaming experience.

Do play the game with the famous 'kung fu mod' when u have completed it once .

The face of the character in MP2 was changed due to criticism of the face in the first game as having 'Constipated look' . They changed the face and everybody now missed the old face.

Last edited:

blackpearl

The Devil
Max Payne is my favourite!! :))

Last edited:
S

shashank_digitreader

s18000rpm said:
I know its a pretty oold game, but i just got my hands on it last week, as i was lookin for more FUN & Action Oriented game. :D

i had installed this game -Max Payne (1), Man i just cant explain how AWESOME this game is.

The Cool Moves, Bullet Time... all are amazing.

Now i know where the "SpeedBreaker" in NFS Most Wanted was inspired from.

i completed the game in 4 hour shifts :D with 1-2 hour gap for breakfast, lunch, in 1 day.
i just wanted to know what is/are the difference in other game modes in Max Payne.

As i'm in Chennai away from my beautiful BMW M3 GTR (my PC :D), i'll be getting back to B'lore only on 9th Dec. :( , so can you guys give some info on the other Game Modes. :)

I bought the Original game for 99 bucks :shock: :D, i got it from Toys Kemp @ Brigade rd. B'lore. i guess the Shop Personnel "mis-priced" the Game Disk. :D

Howz Max Payne 2, is it better.

I just Wish RockStar puts the "Bullet Time" & the Cool Moves in GTA-IV.:)

With Bullet time, NFS MW is darn easy, do u guys agree??? Coz i finished that game 3 times in one day.

Max payne is the best game and far more awesome than the 1st!

hard_rock

Salieri Family
I felt character in Max payne 2 is better in VOICE/FACE...
@s18000rpm
Do play Max payne 2... I played Max Payne 2 first few years back and for sure it rocks in both graphics and gameplay.. gr8 game to play.. Notice when u fire using sniper in Slow-mo then camera will focus on bullet all the way from Sniper Rifle to Enemy's body... Really good in music and gameplay..

manas

Wandering in the zone ...
Max Payne 2 rocks...much better than the first one in graphics and sound.. :)

jasku

In the zone
hey guys...now that ive got my new pc...i feel like playin all these games u guys are talkin abt..i did play max payne 1 with my old pc...but dont remem if i finished...
i remem one fite with a bad guy...its like a room and thers a stage in front...and keep poppin up from places...and thers a gal also...is that the end?..or is that the end of a chapter??..i have a feelin its the chapter!...and it think i got stuk in one of his dreams..wer we walk on the pipes and listen to a baby crying!!

Now ill try and get a hold of MP2 see how it is!..

@Vimal mehrotra- I am a HUGE GUNNER FAN TOO MAN!...nice to meet u....we have been very inconsistent this season!...beatin the big teams ..and losing to the shitty small clubs..so painful man...wat do u rekon..third is best well do this year??

Third Eye

gooby pls
CINTEL ENTRINO said:
WHEN will MP-3 WILL b out , ne idea ??

Max Payne 3 is a dead project and will not come soon......
It's previous developers(Remedy) are working on 'Alan Wake'

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
jasku said:
@Vimal mehrotra- I am a HUGE GUNNER FAN TOO MAN!...nice to meet u....we have been very inconsistent this season!...beatin the big teams ..and losing to the shitty small clubs..so painful man...wat do u rekon..third is best well do this year??

hi mate,it doesnt matter what they get but atleast the are playing brilliant football unlike ronaldo cheating at manu.Arsenal are a team in making with no player above 30.after 1 or may be 2 seasons they will kick manu and chealsea.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
just got Max Payne 2.

will be finishing it by 2morow noon, so guys suggest me some MODs for this game.

the only thing sucks in this game is, its background music, they just re-touched the music. the original Max Payne (1) backgrnd music was lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom