MAX PAYNE HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Well in terms of replay value, Max Payne doesn't offer much. It doesn't have multiplayer support. Completing the game unlocks higher difficulty levels. Completing the game on the highest difficulty level will unlock a bonus stage. It also offers a "New York Minute" mode where you will have to beat the levels in a minute or less. So In terms of replayability, it's pretty limited. However, it maes up for it with spectacular action sequences, kick ass slo-mo and awesome story and presentation.

If you are looking for frenzied multiplayer action and have a decent net connection, look no further then UT2004.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I don't agree with u ctrl_alt_del , max payne is a great game and it has a good replay valut , when i first got the demo of thi game from digi mag , i almost played the demo 20+ times , i have played the game almost 7 times with various mods .

Biplav

In the zone
well i like max payne 2 a lot. especially playing it again at difficulty levels and the movies:: man i love them. it makes me feel as if its some kinda movie !!
havent tried ut so wont comment on that.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Well tarey, you have a friend here! I must have played the demo around a hundred times. And the whole game like around 20-30 times!!!

I just said that it lacked replayability in the strictest sense, that being no MP support, which is generally considered to be a major component when replayability factor of a game is to be considerd.

I think it will be much better for him to try out both the game's demos and see what get's him, hook, line and sinker! That's what demo's are meant for! Personally, I will be rooting for Max Payne! :)

kato

Karthiksn
max payne is replayable when u get mods for it as it feels good to play with the mods

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Oh hell! How did I forget that!!! Yup, thats right, Max Payne has many awesome mods, KungFu 3.0 being the best of them all. Then there is the Katana mod and many, many other mods. They sure will add to the replayability factor of the game. Last heard, there was a mod in works for adding multiplayer functionality to Max Payne. Wonder what became of it?

kato

Karthiksn
tell me where can i download the katana mod as i tried to dowload it from somewhere and then it got stuck in download and tell me the mods feature too

And Kung fu 3.0 is really a great mod but i have to put the god cheat as it is not good in front of guns

But i completed the game without even one cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom