Max Data on a single CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

khattam_

Fresh Stock Since 2005
tanush_89 said:
I got GTA SAN ANDREAS IN A CD.

AFTER DECOMPRESSING IT TURNED TO 4.65GB!!!!

HOW CAN THAT BE DONE??

My friend, that CD was made by the game pirators (most probably) and they must have used UHARC or WinUHA like tools to compress the data. Such game data is compressible to that extent even with WinRAR. And you shud have noticed that installation of game takes some time.....

And, you can even try it yourself with WinRAR. Rar the folder of the game with WinRAR in "Best" mode and with option "Create Solid Archieve". It will take a long time to compress (decompression is a lot quicker) and u will beable to attain similar size(fittable to a CD) after compression.

i_am_crack

HAF 922 Owner
This is great info....The reason for me to leech in this site...Thanks a lot guys...

I have an other info just a fornight before i had purchsed a pirated DVD movie from road side for Rs.50/- which had more or less 9 movies and the dvd size was of 7.5 gb.. then there on i was thinking how could itbe possible as this is highly impossible cause the hd -dvd itself will cost more than 200/- how in the hell this is done?????? Can any one answer this....????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom