MASTER TUTORIAL: Make Your Windows XP Super Fast !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

srimaya_rath

Broken In
Vishal,

It's a gr8 job... But will these tricks work for my WIN 2000 professional?

It's a gr8 job... But will these tricks work for my WIN 2000 professional?
B'cos my WIN 2000 professional is taking a lot of time to boot...

Last edited:

anu0512

Broken In
:twisted:ANY ONE KNOW THE PRICE OF KINGSTON RAM DDR-2 800 MHZ 512 MB & 1 GB.TELL ME THE PRICE OF ASUS MOTHERBOAD 975 CHIPSET MODEL NO. ASUS P5W DH DELUXE WI-FI . WAT IS THE CURRENT RATE OF C2D E6600.TELL ME THE SHOP NAME IN DELHI.

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
V = "VICTORY"
V= "VISTA"
V= " VISHAL GUPTA"
-----------------------------------------
Gr8 Tutorial !.. Doin A Gr8 Job!
kEEP iT Up!!!!

Chetan1991

Youngling
Sorry Vishal But the regisry file didn't helped.Instead it made my computer slow(I think b'cauz of low RAM(128MB)).I use TuneUp utilities 2006.How can I undo the changes made to my registry(I don't think TuneUp recognised them)?

Tech Geek

Wise Old Owl
Chetan1991 said:
Sorry Vishal But the regisry file didn't helped.Instead it made my computer slow(I think b'cauz of low RAM(128MB)).I use TuneUp utilities 2006.How can I undo the changes made to my registry(I don't think TuneUp recognised them)?
Try to increase ur ram
it is too low

OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Chetan1991 said:
There is no way that the registry trick can slow down ur PC. :)
I think ur system might be infected by some virus/spyware! Can u pls post ur HijackThis logfile? ;)

joey_182

Jack Sparrow
hey vishal BY USING UR THIS REGISTRY
[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MyComputer\NameSpace\DelegateFolders\{59031a47-3f72-44a7-89c5-5595fe6b30ee}]
i.e to remove shared document icon from my computer....
but i want that back..so how to do that??

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
To get it back the remove shared document icon from my computer....
1.Open Notepad
2.Copy the code
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MyComputer\NameSpace\DelegateFolders\{59031a47-3f72-44a7-89c5-5595fe6b30ee}]

3.Save it as 12.reg
4. Run The file

Last edited:
OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
@joey_182
Open regedit and goto:

Code:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MyComputer\NameSpace\DelegateFolders\
And under this key create another key with name {59031a47-3f72-44a7-89c5-5595fe6b30ee} :)

@ManiDhillon
thnx buddy. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom