Master Hardware Contact List

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Day Walker!

In the zone
k then cpu cooler cancel.....
but can i get a good cab+smps 4 2500.

wots the cost of powersafe 500w smps????

and plz let me know the current price of all the stuff in mumbai...and a dealer from where i can get them...

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
I m not able to find zebronics or other good power supply dealer in patna.Does anyone have a contact number so please give me please please.Accha main agar excuse maruin ki agar mujhe dealer nahi mila to main mar jaunga.So please help

Last edited:

Hells_Fury

In the zone
Anyone knows if Gigabyte cabinets are available in Bangalore? And how about the Cooler Master CMStacker 830/832? Prices for the two would be appreciated.

monkey

Padawan
Harvik780 said:
I m not able to find zebronics or other good power supply dealer in patna.Can does anyone have a contact number so please give me please please.Accha main agar excuse maruin ki agar mujhe dealer nahi mila to main mar jaunga.So please help

Try here: *www.yantraonline.in/Product.asp?CatId=13

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Hells_Fury said:
Anyone knows if Gigabyte cabinets are available in Bangalore? And how about the Cooler Master CMStacker 830/832? Prices for the two would be appreciated.
I went to the gigabyte India site and the site suggests that they do not have any dealers for pc peripherals in India.

monkey said:
Try here: *www.yantraonline.in/Product.asp?CatId=13
Thanks.I hope the prices are not high there.

I need to talk face to face so i want dealers from patna who deal in zebronics and other good smps units.So please help

Last edited:

The Day Walker!

In the zone
pals needed 2 know ceratain things while ordering stuff from sidewindercomputers....

1. i c that they ship 2 india..... so which shipping mode 2 select since i stay in surat/gujarat

2. other then the item price...wot r the extra costs incured by ordering the stuff.....how much is the shipping charge,,,, and other things like custom duty and other charges..incured.....

3. is it good 2 buy from there,,or can i get a cooler cheaper from there in india..()mumbai)
planning 2 buy ultra 120 from there....costing $60

thanx

angel

Hells_Fury

In the zone
The Day Walker! said:
1. i c that they ship 2 india..... so which shipping mode 2 select since i stay in surat/gujarat
For all international orders, only one type of shipping is applicable (forgot the name, its the costliest one). Go through the FAQ its all mentioned there.
The Day Walker! said:
2. other then the item price...wot r the extra costs incured by ordering the stuff.....how much is the shipping charge,,,, and other things like custom duty and other charges..incured.....
Shipping charge varies depending on the products ordered. You can find out the shipping charges when you place your order. Customs might be a problem. The thing is, the foreign post office receives all these orders and if the customs department there feels like charginf customs then you will have to go there and pay them. To counter this, you can ask sidewinder to reduce the value of the products or to mark it as a commercial or trade sample. Usually customs is not charged for these.

The Day Walker! said:
3. is it good 2 buy from there,,or can i get a cooler cheaper from there in india..()mumbai)
planning 2 buy ultra 120 from there....costing $60
The TR-U-120 is available for around Rs. 2500 in mumbai I guess. (not sure, sm1 pls confirm). So you do the math and find out which is cheaper.

Hope this was of help to you.

Hells_Fury

In the zone
Im not from Mumbai, but I saw quite a few posts mentioning Prime in Mumbai and some guy named Gulbir there. He apparently has both the TR U-120 as well as the TR U-120 eXtreme.

The Day Walker!

In the zone
got the address for cooler... prime.
got the address for mobo....rashi periferals..(xfx)

now need the address for galaxy gfx card....
intel processor 6750
zebronics caby+smps

help needed....
where in mumbai,,,lowest proces...for the above...and address..2 buy them.

thanx

angel

hey bros...plz help...
want 2 upgrade in a day or 2....so need the address
as soon as possible..

thanx

angel

Last edited:

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
The Day Walker! said:
got the address for cooler... prime.
got the address for mobo....rashi periferals..(xfx)

now need the address for galaxy gfx card....
intel processor 6750
zebronics caby+smps

help needed....
where in mumbai,,,lowest proces...for the above...and address..2 buy them.

thanx

angel

hey bros...plz help...
want 2 upgrade in a day or 2....so need the address
as soon as possible..

thanx

angel
My brother bought a zebronics SMPS which got wasted as it couldn't power up the system.If ur using a c2d 6750 then i suggest u use a good smps like the true power series from antec or HX series from corsair(If u plan to use a GFX)

DD3030

Broken In
Can anyone give addresses/phone no. of good dealers at Lamington Road - aren't there any famous shops in Mumbai like SMC Intl or Computer Empire of Nehru Place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom