Master Hardware Contact List

Status
Not open for further replies.

angad

Right off the assembly line
for delhi guys....i think SMC is also delhi dsty for Antec...also what the f***is the aerogate??? loks like temp display and intake fan and fanbus in one.....
and quad master could u plz get the prices for aerogate and real power430???

OP
Q

quad master

In the zone
Aerogate is a Fan Controller And temprature display device.

Aerogate II Rs 2200
Aerogate III Rs 5400

ITDepot Prices
SOHO Power Supplies - Dual Fan
Smart Power 350 2100
Smart Power 400 2750
Smart Power 450 3450

Precesion Power Supplies
True Power 330 2675
True Power 480 4075
True Blue 480 4950
True Power 550 4950
True Power 550 EPS 6950
2.0 Version Power Supplies *
Neo Power 480 7150

chirayu garg

Journeyman
quad master said:
SOHO Power Supplies - Dual Fan

Smart Power 400 2750
Smart Power 450 3450
Man where do you got the following prices,I am getting smart power 400 w for Rs 3418 and smart power 450 W for Rs 4100 at prime ABGB

magnet

Youngling
i guess garg...u got it wrong...the prices r of soho power supplies........nd yours r of antec......m i right??????

kunwar

In the zone
where is asrock?

Why are your fingers stuck on the question mark and exclaimation mark keys all the time? One question mark is enough for us to get the point. You don't have to type in a thousand and spoil the whole format of the page. This time I edited out all the rest 999 question marks. Next time, the whole post goes.

ctrl_alt_del

mukundpathak

Broken In
Intel Motherboard

My Intel desktop board D845GVAD2 has recently shorted. I bought it 2 years back in A.P. but have now shifted to Mumbai and I am not in touch with the supplier and also do not have any bills etc. Do I have any recourse ? Who should I contact in Mumbai ?

Thanks for any guidance.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Do anyone have any contact numbers of dealers frm Vadodara? I really need them. I have come across some dealers but they r not so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom