Mumbai - 400007
Landmark: Near Laming Tool Police Station
Phone: 022-23894803,23894800,23891807,23894802
Contact Person:Sohail, Sunil Gupta
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/113.gif

umarhant

Right off the assembly line
*cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=200227172384&Category=51052

where can I buy something like this in india.... preferably nehru place or chandigarh..... please reply if you know any such shop with address and also price if possible.... i have to mount dell se198wfp so any other replacement can also do.....

royal

Padawan
Guys can anybody tell me where this shop is located in Kolkata ? :confused:

#P-30
Shop #30
Gariahat Road
Sarat Bose Road
Kolkata - 700029

This is kinda urgent :(

P

priyadarshi

hello all techies. once again i need ur help for upgrading my desktop. it was a big mistake when i bought intel dg965ryck motherboard as it supports only upto 1066FSB E6700 processor 2.66Ghz

*processormatch.intel.com/CompDB/SearchResult.aspx?Boardname=dg965ry

where can i find the best compatible processor for my motherboard in nehru place? i tried at smc, computers empire and few more big shops but it wasn't available with them. plz help.

where can i find Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 1066FSB 2.66Ghz processor and what you techies recommend for my Intel DG965RYCK board? 8GB using DDR2 667Mhz or 4GB using DDR2 800Mhz.

*www.intel.com/support/motherboards/desktop/dg965ry/sb/CS-026602.htm

and if possible kindle tell me the technical reason for the same. thank u for all ur support and suggestions.

pratik03

Journeyman
I want to buy Microsoft - XBox 360 Wireless Controller For Windows

please suggest me good shops in mumbai where I can buy it.

some dealer at lamington road quoted Rs 2700 for it but i think it is overpriced.

praka123

left this forum longback
In kerala ,AGTE will be the distributors(ozone in ktm). I think the main distributor is tirupaathi enterprise.
*www.tirupati.net/widgets/spacer.gif [SIZE=-2] G54-Panampilly Nagar, Cochin - 682036. Kerala. Phone - 0484 - 3232332 Contact - Jerry Devassey [/SIZE]
*www.tirupati.net/about1.html

praka123

left this forum longback
Tirupathi Does have as per their site :)
UNIVERSAL ABIT

UNIVERSAL ABIT
Universal abit ("Uabit") motherboards are an established favorite among PC novices and enthusiasts alike. This excellence in engineering, combined with the industry’s highest standards of quality, reliability, and stability, allows Uabit to deliver BulletProof Technology to the end user. From SoftMenu™ jumperless BIOS technology to µGuru™ interactive system management, our engineers use their technical know-how and passion for hardware to consistently develop products that not only meet the needs of even the most demanding PC enthusiast, but raise the bar by which PC hardware is judged.
*www.tirupati.net/links.html

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
ic.......so those goons tell lies?? :x the last time I inquired abt Abit to Tirupati guys, they said they dunno nothing abt Abit !!!

praka123

left this forum longback
^it is all secrecy there with this h/w sales mafia in cochin. :evil: yeah,sometimes some particular products these distributors dont sell here.
what do you want?abit motherboard?try online computers.it may have branch in kottayam.dont depend on ozone.they even deny selling h/w to customers(only dealers)

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
^^v mean more than customers to Ozone guys.....they always comes know abt current hardwares popular in market from us......v r like some porduct review guys for them, so they will find any h/w for us from any part of India if they can.

Online computer is there in KTM, but not so useful guys......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom