Mass scrap in orkut

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajaybc

Youngling
Ever wanted to sent the same scrap to all ur friends in Orkut with just 1 click?Wanted a browser designed specially for orkut?
Then Orkut Cute is the software for u.Download it from :
*rapidshare.com/files/45300036/OrkutCute_setup.rar
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

slugger

Banned
ajaybc said:
Then Orkut Cute is the software for u.Download it from :
*rapidshare.com/files/45300036/OrkutCute_setup.rar
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

looks like dis guy is only intrested in earning more rapidshare points, tending to behave like a salesman

heres d Softpedia link

ive nothing wit u earning more points, but u must ensure dat members who wan 2 d/l d sw must b able 2 do it in d least possible time from d most reliable source and rapidshare does not fulfill dat criteria wen der r alt sources

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
As if Orkut isn't the most irritating invention ever, in itself! :p
I don't agree. I have no techie frnds in and near my area (except the computer shop owner who calls me Engineer Sahab :D :D ). I have made about 20 techie frnds on orkut. Orkut is a nice place for ppl like me.

slugger

Banned
Guys!!

this thread wasn't started to express your opinion about Orkut

this thread was lyin inactive for the last 9 months and noow suddenly people usin this thread to let their opinion about orkut known to the whole world

all of this started with our MOD's post :rolleyes:

REPORTIN

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Guys!!

this thread wasn't started to express your opinion about Orkut

this thread was lyin inactive for the last 9 months and noow suddenly people usin this thread to let their opinion about orkut known to the whole world

all of this started with our MOD's post :rolleyes:

REPORTIN
Lol! It started with vinodxx's post :p Anyway, my bad for not noticing it. Locking this thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom