March And April 2008 DVD Not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

manishsinghtoo

Right off the assembly line
Hi friends Mine March And April 2008 DVD's are Not working in my sony DVD combo drive bout feb 2008 DVD is working very well.

After checking Both DVD i found out some similarities between them, that i am pointing out please read it carefully.

1. Both of DVD,s doesn't Autorun.
2. After checking its properties in DVD drive its shows RAW file and states 1 sector (in ISO Buster 2.0).
3. Its properties states 7.56 GB but after opening it none of file folder shows.
4.I think Till feb 2008 you were burning or pressing your DVD by another manufacturers. But after checking closely to march and April DVD it looked some ANANT Electronics is now making it. So ask them what is the problem?

If u guys have similar problem plz mail me at manishsinghon@gmail.com

imported_navin

I am facing the same problem which you have outlined. However the DVD opened perfectly when I tried it on a recently purchased Laptop.

skghosh44

dig_boy_dig,dig !
Same thing in my case also. I have checked the same with my office computer also, there also it is not working.

evewin89

In the zone
me 2 suffered frm same prob. in feb. i think whenever digit gives "replicated by SONY" dvd's its works fi9 in all dvd roms but wenever i receive digit dvd which is "replicated by ANANT ELECTRONICS" its shows some prob. while reading in some dvd roms.

courser

me 2 suffered frm same prob. in feb. i think whenever digit gives "replicated by SONY" dvd's its works fi9 in all dvd roms but wenever i receive digit dvd which is "replicated by ANANT ELECTRONICS" its shows some prob. while reading in some dvd roms.
I second that, My APRIL 2008 DVD in my LG H20N DVD writer,
keeps spinning with LEd on and any attempt to access the drive via "My computer" its invain also it changes the DMA mode to PIO, i am confused as the media seems scratch free, though i have sent an email to digit team hope they will take notice.

Same thing in my case also. I have checked the same with my office computer also, there also it is not working.

did the same thing pal.:(

same problem with my dvd also. what im gonna do for the rest of the subscription period, am i going to get the same lame dvd's.:mad:

what is happening out there at DIGIT.:confused:

also add the april CD with the list.:mad:

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
Digit DVDs for me are working in my new laptop but I face same problem like courser on other sys...

iChaitanya

Journeyman
Hi friends Mine March And April 2008 DVD's are Not working in my sony DVD combo drive bout feb 2008 DVD is working very well.

After checking Both DVD i found out some similarities between them, that i am pointing out please read it carefully.

1. Both of DVD,s doesn't Autorun.
2. After checking its properties in DVD drive its shows RAW file and states 1 sector (in ISO Buster 2.0).
3. Its properties states 7.56 GB but after opening it none of file folder shows.
4.I think Till feb 2008 you were burning or pressing your DVD by another manufacturers. But after checking closely to march and April DVD it looked some ANANT Electronics is now making it. So ask them what is the problem?

If u guys have similar problem plz mail me at manishsinghon@gmail.com

I am also facing the same problem. I'll email them. Let's see if they are ready to provide me a replacement. :mad:

ThinkFree

Technomancer
^^And they are not starting to hate digit. It seems inflation has made an impact on Digit too. They can't increase the price as other magazines are cheaper or priced same as digit. To reduce the expenses, they have sacrificed quality of paper, discs and replication

ankushkool

Youngling
This is not xpected 4 such a brand....
HOPE SOMEONE 4m DIGIT LISTENS 2 US!!!

it seems asnvin is really angry with them
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85171

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom