Man must leave planet Earth !

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
Mankind will need to venture far beyond planet Earth to ensure the long-term survival of our species, according to the world's best known scientist, Professor Stephen Hawking.

*www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/11/30/uhawking130.xml

"The long-term survival of the human race is at risk as long as it is confined to a single planet," he said. "Sooner or later, disasters such as an asteroid collision or nuclear war could wipe us all out. But once we spread out into space and establish independent colonies, our future should be safe.

There isn't anywhere like the Earth in the solar system, so we would have to go to another star."

space...the final frontier...it always fascinates me...those interested may check these ooold but stl existing threads Fascinating : Deep Space Timeline
not much discussion there, just *smilies.sofrayt.com/^/aiw/sleep.gif my post !

G

gxsaurav

change the name of the thread, i thought some woman liberation is telling Men to leave earth :D

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Yes. This will happen in future. But lot of generations to go...........................................................................................................................................!

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Already we have done enough damage to Nature like wiping Ozone Layer,etc
Now should this be done on all planets too
Spare them atleast

Think

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Lets began the search for nw planet.But where we will find a new place having all these facility.I m damm sure ...Human will not shift to another planet untill n unless we r nt dieing.

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
ravi_pintu2001@yahoo.com said:
Lets began the search for nw planet.But where we will find a new place having all these facility.I m damm sure ...Human will not shift to another planet untill n unless we r nt dieing.
I think it's high time humans started living on Mars too

K

krazyfrog

We humans are major jerks! Instead of saving our current planet from destruction we are more interested in finding a new one in case the current one becomes un-inhabitable. Either be a smart captain and steer your ship out of the storm or be a brave one and sink with it. Don't go searching for a lifeboat, you stupid jerk!

paul_007

Padawan
gxsaurav said:
change the name of the thread, i thought some woman liberation is telling Men to leave earth :D

:))lol lol :))

wat stphen hawkins said is true...but still not a single planet have been discovered which is suitable for living beings to survive

harikatt

In the zone
By seeing the un expected hazards and bomb blastings,, i feel the dam dirty people are in a way that,, may be they are ready to loose their lifes and also destroy whole planet Earth,. It may happend unexpectedly.. so every body should be cautious , i mean the securities and CBI people from all countries

Last edited:

govind@PH4

Broken In
Finding another planet then another and one more.....
It is not the solution.
We should save our palnet rather abandoning it.

praka123

left this forum longback
wait!......other planets will be already PATENTED by some US company.How can we go there?:D $$$s baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom