Not open for further replies.

Shikha964

Banned
src -

Code:
*www.tgdaily.com/content/view/35864/118/
By Mark Raby
Thursday, January 31, 2008 07:04

Philadelphia (PA) - Tyrone Spellman has been convicted of murdering his daughter, in an angry rage that was ignited because she knocked over his Xbox.

According to media reports, Spellman's daughter Alayiah pulled on the cords of the Xbox, causing the system to fall down and break. Spellman then struck his daughter so hard that he cracked her skull, said prosecutors. He may also have thrown her across the room, according to initial claims.

Spellman, who confessed to the crime within 24 hours, originally told the police that Alayiah fell out of her bed, and then tried to claim his confession was only out of protection for his wife. Spellman's wife was asleep during the incident.

The Department of Human Services had previously been tipped by an anonymous caller that Alayiah's parents were abusive, but they were previously unable to find any evidence.

Spellman was convicted of third-degree murder and child endangerment, and faces up to 47 years behind bars.

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
Some people are just insane. Happy family, ended in ruins. Though killing wasnt intentional. Btw this thread would have suited Random News.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Didn't same thing happen last year also? Some father threw his kid daughter and she died.

Last edited:

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
LAME ASS HOLE...HE NEEDS TO BE SHOT POINT BLANK......

seriously i cannot believe if a punishment was given i would be ok...but the prick killed her...

GOD i wish he gets maximum punishement....god electric chair please...

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^....

huh

are u sane??? did u read the OP...its not a gmes..he killed her over a stupid electronic device...

that too RROD magnet..hehhehhe

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^...hehheheh....

well no....actually M$....both deserves to be thrown in jail....

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
I was thinking, mustn't the title of the thread be "Man casts Level 5 Skull-Breaker on Daughter, killing her" since his last name fits it oddly too, and this being Gamerz section? :)

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
WTFH?? i didnt know ppl kill for XBox. I thought ppl kill IN the XBox :D

Well anyways had a hearty laugh on this one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom