Mamba or X8????? Gaming Mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaurav_rip

Broken In
I m looking forward to buy a gaming mouse for some hardcore gaming.
But i am throughly confused abt wht to buy......
One on hand there is Razer Mamba wid really cool features and ergonomics
Check here: *www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-mamba/

and on the other hand is the most advanced gaming mice Miscrosoft Sidewinder X8
Check here: *www.microsoft.com/hardware/gaming/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=103&active_tab=overview

I intend to pre order one of dem sooner or later and i would very much appreciate if someone can help me find the correct one fr myself...

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
hmm.... dude what games do you play???and you play games on a laptop... so what is the use ofbuying such a high resolution mouse?????and wasting so much money???instead why don't you go for a copperhead by razer or a death adder they are probably better mice than the mamba ......:twisted::twisted:...........................................??

P.S : I play cs 1.6 and i am one of the best.8).........and according to me if you wanna play any fps game or even rpg or mmorpg go for a razer copperhead / death adder alongwith a goliathus [speed/control] or a everglide monstermat...ypu may even try the sidewinder X5 fom microsoft or a steel series ikari optical or iron lady?........ they are also nearly the same price range as razer copperhead and death adder.........[3-5k]:-D:-D
you can contact me personally @ aditya.einstien@gmail.com for further info...

"all3n"

Status
Not open for further replies.