Malaika Arora as lead character in PC game

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkpeerless

In the zone
what a bakwas traler (worst traler in game history)i hope she dont add song in the middle of the game.
grafics is decent but of international stard at the time of max payne 1

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
The system in my siggy will throw up playing this Indian title.
I Dont Think So

Minimum System Requirements:

Win XP SP2*
2.0+ GHZ Single Core Processor
512 Mbytes of System RAM
NVIDIA 6200+ Video Card
3 GB of Free Hard Drive Space
Directx 9.0c +

*Not compatible with Windows Vista.

on the topic , the best indian game made in the time is dancemela :p

OP
tarey_g

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
More interesting news on Agni game + Bonus (a horible music video for the game, enjoy or cry watching it :D)

Seems like agni was not so orignal bollywood game

A little-read NeoGAF thread from a couple of days ago (via Ferricide, thanks!) has uncovered a pretty spectacular piece of oddness, and we're delighted to pass it on to you:
"So a friend of mine that worked on this game just sent this over to me, and I figured GAF might enjoy it. Irrational's game, The Lost, was nearly completed but never released. Apparently everything was sold to Indian company FX Labs, and released. A lot of the art was redone, but apparently the core game and even story are relatively intact."
The game is now called Agni: Queen Of Darkness, of which it's explained: "An exciting new Action/Adventure game for the PC. Immerse yourself in the puzzle and suspense of finding Tara's lost child; use AGNI's dynamic powers to fight your way out. Visually stunning environments, challenging boss battles, find your answers through the gates of AGNILOK and unfold the mystery of Milli."

Here's the link to the music video , i cudnot stop laughing watching this one :D

*youtube.com/watch?v=sMD0hsYy5AM

Read more..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom