Making life on the forum a little bit easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

papul1993

not a newbie.....
There are many threads here requesting help to build a config for given amount budget. I suggest that we build a sticky thread where users will neatly post the latest config. No questions will be asked on that thread rather the member will post any config they wish.
They can use this template or anyother template.
Budget:

This config is ideal for:

Config: (the prices of the individual components should also be included here)

Alternatives:

I hope you guys think about this. Anyone who would like a config can then look at this thread first.

Cheers.

OP
papul1993

papul1993

not a newbie.....
Good one papul.

I want to buy a system(assembled or branded) with decent componentsand 21" Monitor.
Budget: Rs 35000

LOL do not ask your questions here. We will just discuss whether we should actually start that sticky. And as I said no questions will be asked on that thread. Members will post configs as they wish.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Go the the PC Configurations section and see we have a sticky there for the same purpose.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
I do not know why didn't ico closed this thread already! Whatever OP is suggesting, it is here itself. If there is something new he wants to get implemented, then there could be a point.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
@gagan

yea, I had closed the thread but opened it instantly in case paplul has something more to say. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom