Make ur pc within 25k-33k ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

vndprkh.09

Broken In
Make ur pc within 25k-33k and that can deliver the best.....

rules-
No amd processors {lack of avability in many small town}

So lets design ur own PCs :idea::C_inno::(:C_lolwink:

rahul.007

bORn To RIse....
about the issue of availability, you may be right.... but why compromise on perforemance and also on price???? one can order it from web based shopping sites or can go to the nearest available store.... after all its one time investement....

by the way sam.shab, i am rahul_007.... forgot my password and this fu)king thinkdigit site wasn't allowing me to change my password.... so had to make a new id....

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
about the issue of availability, you may be right.... but why compromise on perforemance and also on price???? one can order it from web based shopping sites or can go to the nearest available store.... after all its one time investement....

well true. can be ordered online or a bit of searching may reveal shops selling these or may import at a slight premium.

by the way sam.shab, i am rahul_007.... forgot my password and this fu)king thinkdigit site wasn't allowing me to change my password.... so had to make a new id....

i know buddy, your name looked familiar. maybe some problem with their srver database. password erased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom