Make Free PC to Phone Calls Worldwide including India

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinnythejinny

Broken In
Hi guys,

I found this service to make free calls anywhere in the world (i really meant anywhere) not restricted to any certain countries. However they allow only 10 minutes calls per day. Its not that bad when you get to call India for free:p

However i am currently trying to find a workaround (not really a hack) to make calls for more than 10 minutes. Will keep you posted.

I have reviewed their service on my blog (i am honestly disclosing its my blog) and didnt post this threat to generate traffic. So dont get me wrong. my itention is to honestly help you guys.

you can read the review and workaround solution here:
*voipguides.blogspot.com/2007/01/gizmocall-web-browser-based-free-call.html

If you do not wish to read the review and skip my blog. you may directly visit their website www.gizmocall.com

Just for your note. My blog is dedicated to VOIP FREE CALLS and you can find various other alternatives to make free calls to other countries. Some providers even offer unlimited calls.

If possible, if you visit my blog, please let me know your feedback.

cheers

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Thanks a lot for the link! It is awesome and it even works on a Mac. Lovely! I have repped you and even visited your blog. You deserve it. :)

Godmode

Right off the assembly line
Thanks everyone. I am happy that i helped you :) I know the pain when you live abroad and want to catch up with ur family:p

I live in singapore and VOIP is one area of passion. So i started writing. Its just about 1 and half month, but my feeds subscribtions is 300+ now. My blog is now one of the fastest growing in VOIP space. Thanks to visitors like you.

I am trying to find a workaround for Gizmocall to work for more than 10+minutes. I will keep you posted.

Read other articles to call USA, UK and other countries free and unlimited time :D

Cheers

Sorry lol.

Last edited:

cyborg47

Technomancer
cooooooooooooooooool man, repped you. I have a doubt, when we call to a phone which can display the caller ID, what will appear on the screen of that phone?

OP
V

vinnythejinny

Broken In
max_demon said:
can ne 1 make tutorial for me for calling free please
it is not working 4 me

Friend,

check this link to see how to make it work.

mayneu

Journeyman
thanks for the beautiful link..... i didnt understand how to make it work.
i downloaded plugin also, but when i start installing it, it strucks. dont know what happens. it wont show up any window. why is that? anyone experienced this problem???
how to install this plug in please guide me...

OP
V

vinnythejinny

Broken In
All those who have issues with it..please check my blog for info..:)

mayneu

Journeyman
vinnythejinny said:
All those who have issues with it..please check my blog for info..:)

vinny, tell us how to install plug in for firefox... thats the only problem i am facing right now.....
it doesnt work at all while trying to install that downloaded gizmocall.exe plug-in....

what could be the problem???

OP
V

vinnythejinny

Broken In
Did you manage to download the plug-in?

If you are not able to download, basically it might block the EXE to download. In that case, just allow the download. When its done. Install the exe. You are done.

If you have done all that and still cant use. I suppose its something to do with your Flash. Do you have the latest Flash version? If not you better get it from Macromedia site.

Hope that helps. Let me know if u succeed

mayneu

Journeyman
vinnythejinny said:
Did you manage to download the plug-in?

If you are not able to download, basically it might block the EXE to download. In that case, just allow the download. When its done. Install the exe. You are done.

If you have done all that and still cant use. I suppose its something to do with your Flash. Do you have the latest Flash version? If not you better get it from Macromedia site.

Hope that helps. Let me know if u succeed
hi vinny, i appreciate ur quick response.
i can download that plug-in, i can even click on the icon globecall.exe to initiate installation. when i click install, nothing appears....like window or tabs or pop-ups....
i have the latest flash player which is v9.0 right?
and also i am using vista... could that be a problem for not working of plug-in??? really need ur help...

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
mayneu said:
and also i am using vista... could that be a problem for not working of plug-in??? really need ur help...
Yes, that IS the problem. You might have to wait a bit while those guys catch up with Microsoft.

mayneu

Journeyman
aryayush said:
Yes, that IS the problem. You might have to wait a bit while those guys catch up with Microsoft.
ok, i will wait for them to develop a software that works on vista. i hope they will make it before that offer closes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom