make "Add to playist" as my default option for mp3 file

Status
Not open for further replies.

sridatta

An Esoteric Geek
hi frenz..
when i doubleclick an mp3 file.. i w'd like to add the file into wmp playlist instead of playing the file.. please suggest the tweak...
Thanks..

Techinator

Broken In
@pathiks: he is asking in WMP.

@sridatta: actually there is no such facility in WMP. u can use winamp and in the preferences of winamp u get this option to make enqueue in playlist as ur double click option.

OP
sridatta

sridatta

An Esoteric Geek
actually i m getting that option ("add to wmp playlist") in right click menu.. but it is not set as default.. i tried to make it default by two ways..
1. folder options -> file types -> mp3 file.. but i couldnot find that option there..
2. modifying the registry.. i tried to copy the key of the context menu handler into shell. but couldnot succeed.
plzz help

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
go to tools ->folder option -> file types-> select mp3 then go to advanced there u will see all the options select enque and set it as default

OP
sridatta

sridatta

An Esoteric Geek
i m speaking about windows media player.. not winamp. i m not getting any other option other than play and open in the folder options - > file types -> mp3

Techinator

Broken In
no offence but why r u so intent on using WMP and even want to go for registry modifications when u get better player in winamp and better media library and playlist management and also ur enqueue in playlist thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom