mah experience wid IDEA network

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
C

crazypal24x7

Broken In
well I know non of the present mobile service, Airtel,bpl,..........etc have good customer service, so mah only priority is network conn ,so gonna continue wid mah old no itself,VODAFONE, WELL HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE.will have to select lesser of de evils

OP
C

crazypal24x7

Broken In
@rhitwick

well I dont think so , in dat case Idea( mumbai ) should have topped , which is not according to mah post, lol

I had mailed to following dept/authority

appellate.mumbai@adityabirla.com; ideacare.mumbai@idea.adityabirla.com.
e mail to appellate.mumbai@adityabirla.com bounced back

Reason : appellate.mumbai@adityabirla.com>: host 10.1.0.21[10.1.0.21] said: 554
Mailaddress is administratively disabled. (#5.2.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
command)

Following were de contents

Respected Sir,

I m a Idea cellular customer details below

Account No. :1.xxxxxxx
Cellular No. :97022xxxxx
Mr. Vipul B Patel

I bought new Idea connection on 21 Oct with hope of better network connection & Customer service but I was totally wrong.
1> wrong & incomplete information was provided to me on various queries I had.

2>Customer Execcutive MR Ritesh informed me that the discount we get during first two bill cycle is on both STD & Local which is infact not ( its just on local usage ).& even on website www.ideacellular.com no such condition is mentioned.Even Idea shop Malad E did not informed me.

3> When I got de first bill I was not awarded the discount ,when I asked for de compensation & try to register complain abt de incomplete info on de site ,the customer executive refused to register the complain.

4>Now I even got to knew from IDea shop that IDeacellular is shifting customer service from Pune to Mumbai( I hope the info is correct ),I hope it does.

5> not a single complain was processed within de timeline Customer service promised me.

This is just few of my complains,I requested to discontinue my Idea connection on 16 NOV 2008 even before completing usage of a month (30 days) + loosing my time dealing with all this mess + Rs 200 IDea cellular charge for enrolement .

The response I got ,which was disappointing

Dear Mr. Patel,

With reference to your email, we wish to inform you that as per your request, your Mobile number 97022xxxxx has been disconnected with effect from November 19, 2008.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to be associated with you in future.

Regards,
Shital Gadade
Customer Care
Idea Cellular Ltd.
In case you require any further assistance, please:

1. Call the toll free number 12345, available only from your Idea mobile, anywhere across India. ( funny )

2. Call at 9702012345, in case you are not using an Idea connection (not a toll free number) ( funny )

3. Mail us at care.mumbai@idea.adityabirla.com

I mailed her again with

Respected Mam,

I was deeply disappointed by the response from Idea cellular. I expected some action should have been taken like,

1> Correction of information on the website about the "discount on usage".

2>Action against the Customer executive " Ritesh" for providing wrong information.

How can a telecom company who has such a positive market credit in other cities expect a customer to re-associate himself with Idea cellular without solving his problems.

Hoping, a positive response from Idea cellular.
Yours faithfully
Vipul Patel.

Ane good suggestions ? ,mates

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom