Mafia 2 - Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathik

Google Bot
i want mafia 2 on PC.
ne nooos on its release date?
do u guyz think it will run on my PC if it comes on PC according to graphix?
Abe tere me nahi chala to kisi me nahi chalega.
BTW Mafia's story was awesome but the controls were a bit ancient.
Waiting for Mafia 2.

OP
s18000rpm

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
*www.mafia2family.com/component/option,com_hotornot2/Itemid,38/cat,3/

screenshots

*img512.imageshack.us/img512/1350/39891936oo5.th.jpeg*img151.imageshack.us/img151/2818/66923839uo9.th.jpeg*img511.imageshack.us/img511/8343/94896522hu1.th.jpeg

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
awesome screenies, yeah baby am waiting for this game (hope it will live up to the MAFIA spirit)

hard_rock

Salieri Family
New details on Mafia 2 uncovered

According to last information from Tiscali Games, the game will be produced for X-Box 360, Playstation 3 and PC platforms, however, PC version, will as usual be produced few weeks (or even months?) later, so the gamers willing to be the first to play Mafia 2 would only be able to do that on a console.

The game will feature 2 main characters: Vito (the guy you’re playing with) and Joe (it won't be possible to play as Joe, but he will play one of major parts in game story).

Physics and graphic model of cars will be shocking. Broken frontal glass, exploding fuel tanks, realistic holes from bullets, different dents and damaged corps will just charm.

The game is promising to be very realistic, you’d need to fuel-up your car at gas stations, you’d be able to buy new clothes at shops (to evade pursuers) and eat at restaurants (to strengthen up). Your car would also need to be washed after driving. Stuff quite similar to GTA San Andreas.

Empire city would be around 10 Km2 large and the city will live with its own, extremely realistic, life.

The cover system in fight will feel like the systems of fight in “Rainbow Six: Vegas” or in “Gears of War”, cover can be found in any suitable places: fences, barrels, boxes, walls, cars, etc.

According to reliable Czech sources, the story will begin as Vito returns to Empire City from war in Europe, shortly before end of the WW II.

The final release date is still unknown, however, it is predicted to be not later than late Spring - Summer 2009.
Source: *www.mafia2family.com/content/view/116/59/

Good,Mafia 2 decides my PC Upgradation time..Who knows..I may play it on Windows 7 or on next gen. console..:)

jasku

In the zone
awseom news dude...love mafia...wat a game...stunning storyline and gameplay...btw guys try godfather too..its decent as well!

Cant wait for this one!!!..wonder wat the sys requirements would be?!

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
i hope story is even better than last time , and the variety of missions too..!!

Mafia is the best 'Gta Style' game to date, no doubt.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
i hope story is even better than last time , and the variety of missions too..!!

Mafia is the best 'Gta Style' game to date, no doubt.

I hope they dont make it like GTA. I want original elements, the amazing opening scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom