1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

[Praise] Mad Catz Service

Discussion in 'Service and RMA watch' started by Rohit1980, Jul 3, 2016.

1. Rohit1980

Rohit1980 Member

Last Year I had bought Mad Catz cyborg V7 keyboard and RAT3 mouse from Origin Games (distributor of Mad Catz products in india). A little after a year, the keyboard developed a fault with few of the keys not working.

I raised a request with Mad Catz customer care and they mentioned that as the product has 2 years warranty, I can check with the vendor. But origin games customer service replied that All Mad Catz products carry a 1 year warranty considering there is no physical or water damage.

Mad Catz honored the warranty and sent me a replacement directly from US :) .

2. topgear

topgear Fast 'N' Furious Staff Member

Please elaborate more on how the warranty service really worked. I mean how did you send the the faulty product, how many days you have to wait for getting the replacement etc. ? It would help many in future.

3. OP
    OP
    Rohit1980

Rohit1980 Member

I just opened a service request on their website and their customer care (tsupport@madcatz.com) contacted me. I got the replacement in 2 weeks. I offered to send the faulty product but they didn't bother about it.