Lumia 720 or 820?

OP
Kl@w-24

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
So many replies!! Thanks a ton, guys. Thanks to all of you, I've made up my mind to go for the 820. I don't need a great cameraphone as I won't be using it for serious photography. And the extra RAM is an insurance policy for me, in case future updates to WP or some apps demand more memory (won't be upgrading for another couple of years after this purchase). I'm already used to the 'legendary' battery life of Androids so difference in battery size between 720 and 820 won't make too much of a difference. I also considered the iPhone for a while but turned to WP as I need a somewhat future-proof device with a bigger screen (on a 4in screen now, anything lower would feel awkward; tried using a 3.1in and a 3.8in device for a few months just to confirm). :)

I'll update the thread as soon as I buy one. :D

OP
Kl@w-24

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
UPDATE!!

Just ordered a yellow Lumia 820 off eBay for Rs.20,249. :D
Thanks again, for all your suggestions. :)

Krow

Crowman
Public distribution system rice. Distributed by govt for free and usually has as many stones as rice grains. Anyway, congratulations on your purchase. :)

ankushkool

Youngling
:goodjob:

But I would like you to give a unbiased report of the phone with all pros and cons after using it for a month :)

Top Bottom