Low percentage...am I a goner?

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Look's like I've hit another roadblock. My degree percentage is coming to be 58%, hence making me a 2nd division guy. But, OFSS specified that "the offer is contingent to the candidate receiving 1st class in the highest degree". They are now asking for the mark sheets.

Do you guys think that there is any chance that I might be rejected? If so, what do you suggest I do?

iinfi

mekalodu
wassup man .. unable to sleep? its past 2.30 am in India!!
honestly I have no idea how the HR will take this. speaking to the HR directly will help. Speak to your college recruitment rep and ask them to get in touch with the company HR and get a clarification.
did you get an offer anywhere else .. did u attend any other interview?

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I got Pune. I've joined on 5th Spertember. Looks like everything has worked out. Thank you guys for all the help and support :razz:

iinfi

mekalodu
I got Pune. I've joined on 5th Spertember. Looks like everything has worked out. Thank you guys for all the help and support :razz:

good congratulations ... now u got to be good at work .. always show a positive attitude and set right expectations about timelines .... make sure 6 months down the line ur boss says ... "Hez a triffic guy with a triffic attitude ... "

all the best

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Congrats...I don't think the thread title is correct now...

I got placed in Oracle Financial Services Software Ltd. Its a really overwhelming experience. Since, Its the first company I tried, cleared my first apti, cleared my first TI and cleared my first PI and now I am placed.

Is it a good company to start??

Oracle Financial is a very good company after all its Oracle...
& its office is in goregoan near HUB Mall in Mumbai.

Top Bottom