Low budget phone <4K

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
So our maid has been bugging my mom to get her a phone and that responsibility has fallen on my head.

1. Budget?
₹3-4K max
2. Display type and size?
4.3" or bigger
3. Dual sim?
If possible
4. Preferred choice of brand?
Any
5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)?
good to have Front facing cam
6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc).
Android
7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready).
3G would be fine
8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)?
"Fancy looking phone"
9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?
going through Karbon/Lava/MMX etc
10. Any other info that you want to share

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Get Karbonn Sparkle V. The hardware is old and isn't the most durable phone around but being Android One, it is up to date in terms of Android OS. Other Android Ones (Spice Dream Uno & MMX Canvas A1) cost around 5-6k. Got it for my mom at just 4k from Flipkart.

For 5k you can have 2nd gen Moto E 3G but the front camera is crap and rear camera is barely usable without flash. Build quality wise it should be better than anything MMX/Karbon/Lava can throw at you.

Or you can check the recently launched Lenovo A2010 but will cost same as Moto E. I think A2010 is offered in flash sales.

Lava Iris X1 Atom S Mobile Phone - Black Price in India- Buy Lava Iris X1 Atom S Mobile Phone - Black Online on Snapdeal

Get white one for a fancier look

or this
Lava Iris Fuel F1 Mini 8GB Price in India- Buy Lava Iris Fuel F1 Mini 8GB Online on Snapdeal

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
[MENTION=88006]sam[/MENTION] [MENTION=60562]anupam_pb[/MENTION] thanks, will look into the ones you mentioned

Top Bottom