Love Marriage or Arrange Marriage?

Love marriage or Arrange Marriage

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
I like the idea of arrenged love marrige...
But any parents will not be stupid enough to give thier daughter to a gerk like me for a lifetime.
Still I have to try my luck their too.

rahul.ims

Right off the assembly line
quite a awesome discussion man...
but wt i say is dat marr jus sucks...
have a gud tym man....y do b bounded wid one...cheers :cool:

Last edited:

mustang

Broken In
love marriage is better than arranged,in luv marriage we know everything about each other by nearly,not in arranged,in luv marriage luv is between both of them,in arranged formality should b there.and last thing is that how can i marry with a girl we cant know about her past & her life tyle.

shantanu

Technomancer
are bhai log why you guys think of ruining the lives of some innocent girls.. we comp. geeks are better with computers. not girls.. :D (lolzz) another spam by me...

you guys must have read that comp. engineer. Joke in digit few years back..

that frog. and Guy one.. :)

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Arranged love marriage rox, the best one. Who said we geeks are not men :D. we are the best men out there...with brain & some are studs....(look at batty, mehul.....all studs :p)

nix

love marriage for me.
i just cant spend my life with a gal i meet one afternoon...i can imagine the funny scene. me sitting b/w parents..she will come and give tea. she wont show her face lolzzz...

Both have their own differences. One is never better than the other! Arranged marriage isn't all that bad and you don't have to keep pondering how you are going to live with someone whom you don't know. Because when someone tries to arrange a marraige, generally the guy and the girl do get to speak and it's only most of the times after couple of months that the marriage happens during which the guy/girl have ample time to get to know each other and fall in love. However, that is not always the case. Sometimes girls are forced into marriages where no one sees the guy till a day before the marriage and their starts the end of the girl.

In love marriage, first of all, love is not a game and seriously not a joke. It's not the filmy duniya with all the glitz, romance and glamour that you see in films. Love is not for the faint hearted. You need courage and brains to love someone. It takes hell lot of strength and courage to fall in love and I'm telling you that it's not a joke.

However, which type of the marriage is not the concern, how you take the marriage forward is the concern. Don't forget that we guys are the most crucial part and success stone of a marriage, and if we start to be unstable, the whole marriage roof is going to fall down. The girl has equal responsibility however we should take the active step of making sure that things work out. It is the level of adjustment from the guy and the girl that keeps a marriage going. There is no such bullsh** like made for each other or marriages are made in heaven or perfect couple!! It's all in the adjustment that one makes for the other which keeps it running!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom