lost my "show desktop "quick launch button

Status
Not open for further replies.

go_gamez

In the zone
by mistake i dragged the show desktop button in quick launch to the main screen..den after dragging and puuting it back to the quick launchi deleted the shorcut..on the sreen as a resutl the main button to was not workin and so i deleted that also..now i hav left with no "show desktop "button in quick launch

plzz plzz tell me how can i get it back ??there must be some easy way ..

sakumar79

Technomancer
This utility will allow you to quickly and easily restore the Show Desktop icon to your Quick Launch bar. This utility is freeware

*www.dougknox.com/xp/utils/ShowDesktopShortcut.zip

Arun

manas

Wandering in the zone ...
Open Notepad and enter the following text:

[Shell]
Command=2
IconFile=explorer.exe,3
[Taskbar]
Command=ToggleDesktop

Save the new file as Show Desktop.scf then drag and drop the icon on the Quick Launch bar.

Source

Last edited:

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
The above mentioned methods should work for U and also u can use the keyboard shortcut <WIN key>+D which works same as Show Desktop...

OP
go_gamez

go_gamez

In the zone
ok its done thank u ..sakumar ...can u tell me how do u become a alpha geek and all...like how do change u r position in digit forums ??what do u need to do ??like why am i only a fresh stock while i ve been using it for past 1\2-3 months ??
can some one one tell me the whole procedure for this or give me the link rehardin this section of information in digit forums ...thanx in advance

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
@GO_Games, you have not posted many posts.Your post count is mere 27. So you are a Fresh Stock. If you
make 100 posts or more you get the title ' Broken In'. If your posts are more than 500 , you get the 'Alpha
Geek' title and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom