Lost my mobile

kiranrsingh

Right off the assembly line
Similar to *www.cyberkeralam.in:8888/berker/mobile.jsp site of Kerala police, Delhi police to have site Zonal Integrated Police Network (zipnet.in) . Do not know efficacy of this system. This only shows lost FIR report but no feedback on how many of them have been recovered.

TRAI is trying to come out with some R&R for tracing lost mobile. Once this rule is acted, all mobile service provider will have to help police to monitor IMEI of mobile. Earlier the better for this policy.

MGIS mobile security system definitely does not trace lost mobile experiencing its mishandling of incident of mine. Its just another cyber fraud in India.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I went for MGIS based on you suggestion. I had been suggested by my friends etc not to go for this.

But I'm not trying to put blame on you.

nevermind....I just gave the name of that company..but never recommended or forced in my posts above...

glad that u r money is saved :mrgreen:

kiranrsingh

Right off the assembly line
Please go to this link and find views of other people cheated by MGIS. mgis mobile tracking system, Maharashtra Complaints, Reviews - Fraud company Luckily Mr. Mukund could retrive money from MGIS.
There are many more victims of sly MGIS mobile tracker. They have penetrated cyberworld like leeches. See facebook, just dial, ask laila, antya.com, tradeindia.com and many more. It is running network business as well duping ignorant people.
Be aware of MGIS.

Top Bottom