Looking to upgrade G Card.

Torm

Right off the assembly line
Hi all. I'm looking to upgrade my G Card, and i wonder if the folowing is the right choice, aka, will it work fine on my curent PC, perhaps a sugestion of some other Card?
GIGABYTE Radeon RX 460 WINDFORCE OC 4GB GDDR5 128bit - GV-RX460WF2OC-4GD
Price is about 120$-140$, which is also my price range.

My curent Configuration is:
CPU: AMD Athlon(tm) x4 860k Quad Core Procesor 3.70 GZ
Motherboard: Black Edition Gigabyte Socket FM2+ F2A88X-D3H

G Card: AMD Radeon 7770 Sapphire GHZ Edition 1GB/DDR5/HDMI/DP/128bit

RAM: Kingston Hyper Fury 2x4GB 1866 MHz
HDD WD 640 GB Caviar Blue 7200 rpm 16MB
Power suply is 500W Cheeftec

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Mostly Gaming (World of Tanks, Down of War 2) and some Video Rendering (Vegas 13)

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 140$ That is max.

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No.

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 10.

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: I have 640GB HDD, mroe than enuf for now, also external 500GB if i realy need it.

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: I have a 19 inches 4:3 yes u read it right, im runing it on 1200x1024.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Only planing to change G Card.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: In 2 Months tops.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: I have build all my PC's so far.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: I live in Serbia, so our prices are a little flufed, buying from local shop, got some discount there.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: Only interested in swaping G card. Is it a good cheap buy? Will it run well on my PC? Any other sugestions?

Thank you all for your time reading this, and please excuse my spelling errors.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
You can now unlock the extra shader processors in a RX460 4GB GPU which amounts to 12.5% gains.

But you can do so only in the following cards.

Asus RX460 4GB Strix & Sapphire RX460 4GB Nitro.

Both the above cards can be unlocked from 896 shader processors to 1024 shader processors.

Follow this guide and download the bios unlocker to unlock the extra shaders.

Link: AMD Radeon RX 460 Unlocked To Full Polaris 11 GP
Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

Top Bottom