Looking for tablet under 10k - How about Lava Xtron?

SC12

Right off the assembly line
Hello All,

I am looking to buy a tablet under 10 k and I've shortlisted the Lava Xtron tab (not the newer lava Xtron+ tab).

Lava E-Tab XTRON Tablet Price: Buy Lava E-Tab XTRON Tablet Online in India - Infibeam.com

The older Lava Xtron seems to have a better screen with an ips panel than the newer Lava Xtron+

I know Nexus 7 16 Gb is the best value for money option under 10 for the features it provides at this price range but it doesn't have support for 3g data dongles/connectivity ( I probably won't like to get into rooting or any kind of complex stuff to get the 3g data connectivity working on this.)

So what I want to know is if Lava Xtron is a good choice at this price range ? Is it durable to last about a year's time and how 's the service/support from Lava? Is there anything better available at this price range?

Here's what my needs are:

1)Good resolution to be able to read ebooks etc - so text should be clear with good visibility etc.
2)Be able to read/use under sunlight as I think I would carry it outside often.
3)Since it would be used outside frequently, good battery backup is a requirement.
4)3g data is a requirement as wi-fi might not be available outside or during travel(So atleast a 3g dongle connectivity through a usb in case a 3g sim isnot possible).
5)Good Multitasking capabilities as I like to keep open a number of browser windows/tabs at the same time along with other applications etc( but most probably other appliations on this would be limited to a music/video player only as I don't think i would be using any kind of heavy applications or doing any work related stuff on this except reading books).

6) Other uses as stated above include watching movies/youtube videos etc , playing music, surfing net and reading books etc. Probably only a very limited gaming but good to know that it can play some light/medium games, however gaming is not a necessity so it could be ignored.

Welcome any recommendations/suggestions based on the criteria above or about anything that's available that is better than Lava Xtron...

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
@OP,you could go for LAVA Xtron not Xtron+,for your purchase.
It's a good Tablet as per your budget.

Another Tablet is : Wishtel Ira Comet 9.7" Tablet.

Still, a third one is the Karbonn Cosmic Smart Tab 10.

Top Bottom