Looking for one or two PHP programmers

Status
Not open for further replies.

techindian

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys,

I'm part of a team creating an online managerial cricket game and when I say managerial, I mean this in a unique way, the object of the one playing the game is to manage their player in the game as they try to progress, beat out competitors to try to earn a place in the national team of their country. At the moment, we're, for all analytical purposes, done with the match engine for both ODIs and tests. Currently, we're working on the season structure. If you're interested, please drop me a pm, so we can discuss. If you would just like to know more, please feel free to probe as you wish.

Cheers.

tuxfan

Technomancer
Some more details like the level of knowledge expected, likely remuneration, minimum qualification, job responsibilities, place of work, etc. will help in keeping this thread to the point and avoid repetitive queries.

OP
T

techindian

We would prefer those who consider PHP as their hobby and not those who treat it as their be-all and end-all profession, simply for the fact, that any remunerations that will be awarded will only be at the end of the programming part and will be based on how the public reacts to it. As such, the place of work will naturally be at home. Responsibilities wouldn't entail much other than a few hours of work on the game each week. I think personable people looking to sharpen their php skills while having fun would constitute the type we're looking for.

OP
T

techindian

Well, I guess this is a big bump. It's been a little more than a year since the last post. The coding is almost done and there are only a few things here and there to fix up. We have a site up at www.cricketcareer.net. But, because of other responsibilities, we're having some difficulty in finding the time to clean up and polish the game. And as such, we would definitely appreciate it if any of you guys capable with PHP could come on board to help out a little. If you're interested, please pm me.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom