Looking for decent car stereo

ajayritik

Technomancer
My Five year old Car still doesn't have a car stereo so I thought finally I will get one.
So guys do you have any suggestions?
I want the price to be as less as possible preferably not more than 5k.
I have Wagon R

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
My Five year old Car still doesn't have a car stereo so I thought finally I will get one.
So guys do you have any suggestions?
I want the price to be as less as possible preferably not more than 5k.
I have Wagon R

Not possible

Headunit Without CD would cost you around 3.5k to 4k
A pair of 4inch coaxial in dash costs around 2k
&
A pair of 6x9 on rear parcel tray or Box 3k

Installation & wiring ,Tray Speaker box may cost 2k -3k depending on the expertise of installer.

Did a basic Instal from an pro Installer in Mumbai on my friends Wagon R 2003 model in Feb 2014.
Total Damage 16k

Pioneer Headunit basic with USB & CD
Front Stage - Powerbass 6 inch components in Doors with damping done on front doors
Rear Stage - Blaupunkt Velocity 6x9

Tuning & expertise is important in case of car audio.

If you have some spare 2.1 speaker especially older Creatives then you can try DIY with help of electrician/mechanic.

Else you try to search in second hand market.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Guys since I'm tight on budget I was thinking will buy one at a time. Starting with the head unit. What is the brand and model that I should look for?

josin

In the zone
Any specific model?

choose one with in your budget....am not really a fan of low end systems so i never researched on that aspect. if you are looking for anything above 8K or above just inform me and i can tell you the details....

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
choose one with in your budget....am not really a fan of low end systems so i never researched on that aspect. if you are looking for anything above 8K or above just inform me and i can tell you the details....

Can I have the suggestions?

Top Bottom