Looking for cheapest possible graphic card to handle games at 720 p medium will do.

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
Hi folks ,
As the tittle suggest I am looking to buy cheapest possible graphic card which can handle games at 720p at medium or low-med but playable fps. My cinfg. Is given bellow
I3-3220
4gb ddr3 1333Mhz
1tb WD blue
Local PSU 450w
I know I need to change psu but right now I don't want to as I never face voltage fluctuations or power cut at my home.
Thanks for looking
I want graphic card as cheap as possible :D

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the 6670 priced the same, but with higher specs(on paper)?

that is true but it's out of stock everywhere !

OP,
if you can extend budget to ~Rs 8k, get a R7 250X or something similar.. It will last much longer as you will be able to play most next gen games at a "respectable" setting...
Anything less than that, your pc will struggle to play

vkl

Cyborg Agent
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the 6670 priced the same, but with higher specs(on paper)?
Can't compare directly as different architectures.Performance is near same or slightly better for r7 240 gddr3 than that for hd6670 gddr3.
*media.bestofmicro.com/F/H/420461/original/Avg-Perf.png

OK. Then I will have to wait till my next sallary . and I think it is better to wait
Yeah.If you are going for a more powerful GPU then preferably get a good PSU as well.Even if local PSU can cut it,a good PSU would be better for longer run and future upgrades.

Top Bottom