[Want to Buy] Looking for a Microsoft Xbox Wired Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
I am looking to buy a wired xbox controller. It should have the following :
Original box
Original Bill
All driver discs and anything else which comes with a new one.

I am going to use with my laptop for Fifa 13, so please do tell me if its compatible.

So in other words I am expecting to buy a used one but it should be in excellent condition.

Delhi and NCR guys will be preferred.

The prices can be discussed by PM.

Please send me your offer.

Last edited:

Incrediable

Broken In
I am looking to buy a wired xbox controller. It should have the following :
Original box
Original Bill
All driver discs and anything else which comes with a new one.

I am going to use with my laptop for Fifa 13, so please do tell me if its compatible.

So in other words I am expecting to buy a used one but it should be in excellent condition.

Delhi and NCR guys will be preferred.

The prices can be discussed by PM.

Please send me your offer.

1000 via net banking... I have all original box and bill... little bit of scratch it has,, But totally working..

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Check This and This and lot of them available there. I even seen a buy who sold his black controller for 600 shipped :shock: But i missed it. It was few days ago.

OP
sam9953

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
^^ Check This and This and lot of them available there. I even seen a buy who sold his black controller for 600 shipped :shock: But i missed it. It was few days ago.

Thanks for this,.I have sent my pm to both those users. I wish I had been told abput the 600 guy.

OP
sam9953

sam9953

True Manchester City fan
^^ That's rare. Even if you see one like that, there will be someone already reserved a place for this.
Yeah. I have been searching for the past 1 hour on IVG apart from 3 threads I have found no one who is selling an xbox controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom