Looking for a laptop for light gaming

nehagrover

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

I'm looking for a stylish laptop for my little brother. Since I don't know much about laptops, I came here for help. My brother just likes playing games so I would like to know what laptop is best suited for light gaming?

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
1st of all Welcome to TDF :)

2nd of all why two threads for the same *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126014 ???

3rd for your query....What's the budget dude??

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Hello Nehagrover,
Welcome to the Forums. Take a peek at the rules when you get time. Ive removed the other threads so all the discussions can take place here.

Make sure you include as much specifics as possible so people can help you out better. Personally I find Acer laptops quite affordable with semi ok configurations but theres a whole group who say they are horrid so I will refrain from suggesting those. Have yu checked out any od Dells laptops on their website?

OP
N

nehagrover

1st of all Thanks for the welcome :)
2nd- I thought I posted the thread under the wrong discussion
3rd- Budget's anywhere between 30-40k

Will check out the websites of the laptops suggested and do some more research. Will get back here for any sorta queries.

Thanks for all the help :smile:

OP
N

nehagrover

Checked quite a few laptops. Planning to go with Dell. I also came across this review about Wipro's new laptop 'e.go'- *tech2.in.com/india/reviews/netbooks-laptops/wipro-e.go-wnb7xfd182-netbook/119912/0
Please check it out and tell me if you've heard anything about it. Also wanted to know if this Laptop is out in the market?

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
I would suggest the new Dell Inspiron 15R with the ATI Mobility Radeon 5470

*www1.ap.dell.com/in/en/home/notebooks/inspiron-15r/pd.aspx?refid=inspiron-15r&s=dhs&cs=indhs1

_

go for sony viao...vpceb14n and it will fall in your budget around 38-39k awesome graphics card 3gb ram core i3 processor

*www.sony.co.in/product/vpceb14en

palm rest accented by fine glittering particles.

• Intel® Core™ i3-330M Processor 2.13 GHz
• Genuine Windows® 7 Home Basic (64-bit)
• 15.5 (39.37 cm) wide (WXGA: 1366 x 768) VAIO Display
• ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 5470 Graphics
• Instant web browsing: Quick Web Access button
• Isolation keyboard with 19mm full key pitch and numeric keypad

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!
The new inspiron 15R
core i3 330m processor
4GB ram, 500GB HDD,graphics: ATI HD 5470 1GB, 15.6 inch LED display
you can get it from dell website for around 41k

Top Bottom