Looking for a Good shop in Bombay

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
maverick786us

maverick786us

Padawan
lamington road ...... u wiill find all ......

watch this thread 2 ......
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45379

OK thanks. Any specific dealer you know there??

This is the configuration I am looking for.

[FONT=&quot]CPU :[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Intel Core 2 Duo E8400-8500[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Motherboard :[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]ASUS P5Q Pro[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]ASUS P5Q Deleuxe[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]GIGABYTE GA-EP45-DS3R LGA 775 Intel P45[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]GIGABYTE GA-EP45-DS3R LGA 775 Intel P45 ATX Intel[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]HDD :[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]WD6400AAKS[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]GPU :[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]HD4850[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Heat Sink :[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1) Thermal Right Ultra 120
2) XIGMATEK HDT-S1283 120mm Rifle CPU Cooler

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Retention Bracket :[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]XIGMATEK ACK-I7751 Retention Bracket[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thermal Paste :[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]CPU Casing :[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Antec p180/p182[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Antec 900[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Coolar Master 690[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT]Antec 300 ATX Case[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT]Cooler Master RC-590-KKN1-GP ATX Case[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]6.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT]Cooler Master RC-690-KKN1-GP ATX Case[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]7.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT]Antec Solo ATX Case[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]8.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT]Lian Li PC-7B Plus II Silver ATX Case[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT]Lian Li Lancool PC-K7B ATX Case [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]10.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT]AeroCool Masstige ATX Case[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]11.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT]Antec P182 ATX Case[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]12.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT]Thermaltake Armor VA8000BWS Full Tower ATX Case [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]13.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT]Lian Li PC-A16A ATX Case [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]14.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT]Coolermaster Cosmos 1000 RC-1000-KSN1-GP Full Tower ATX Case[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]15.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Antec 1200[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]RAM:[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]G-Skill DDR2- (1200Mhz / 1066 Mhz / 800 Mhz)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Corsair DDR2-(1200 Mhz / 1066 Mhz / 800 Mhz)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Speakers[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Z-5500 Digital[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PSU[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Corsair HX 620 (620W)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2)[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Corsair 750TX (750W)[/FONT]

Any idea how much is it gonna cost there??

OP
maverick786us

maverick786us

Padawan
Thanks I went to this place on 2nd and I would have purchased the entire stuff, but in the last moment the shopkeeper ditched me by providing me 800Mhz RAM of GSkill instead of 1066MHz. I had to cancel the whole deal. it was Mahavir Electronics.

Most of the products in his store was of good price compared to other stores.

But there were few products in the entire market whose prices burned my blood.

1) HD4850 Graphic Card was costing from 11K - 13K in whole market
2) ASUS P5Q Pro Motherboard was costing 11Plus. More expensive than CPU:mad: although in NewEgg its just 149USD.
3) Corsair PSU. These were the biggest disappiontment for me
Corsair HX PSUs which are modular were not available in the entire market
In Corsair TX Catagory, Corsair 650 TX was costing Rs6300 and 750 TX was costing Rs7300. Both were more expensive than 2 X 2 GB RAM of G-Skill :twisted:.
4) Price of G-Skill and OCZ RAM was OK. But Corsair single 2 GB RAM with 1066 MHz was costing Rs6600 another Big disappointment :twisted::twisted:

Finally G-Skill RAM is considered to be best in terms of perfomance but the shopkeeper said that he cannot gurantee any support if I go for G-Skill chips because there is no service center for G-Skill anywhere in Bombay

So i am gonna visit there again on 15th of August. Will it be open on 15th Aug? I hope by that time the price of CPU, motherboard and Graphic Card decline:neutral:. Brcause INTEL is will launch E8600 will be launched on 10th of Aug which should result in drastic decline of E8400 CPU and. HD 4870s appearence should result in decline of HD4850 Price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom