Looking for a good broadband plan

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Hii I'm from kerala I'm currently on bsnl home combo 500 plan. I would like to switch to bsnl 950 plan which gives 4 Mbps upto 8 GB and 512 kbps after that. I want to know this new plan would be good compared to the old one. I usually download about 100 GB/month with the old plan. As I want to know which isps are providing in my area atleast 1-2 Mbps unlimited without fup.
Please help!!!

Vignesh B

Youngling
Am on the 950 plan. Its enough for me, but still the FUP irritates a lot. Also before getting the plan, check if BSNL can even provide speed upto 4Mbps. I know of many people in the same plan, but they don't even get 2Mbps out of it.
If Reliance is available in your area, see these plans - Welcome to Reliance Communications. They look quite good.

flyingcow

Shibe
Am on the 950 plan. Its enough for me, but still the FUP irritates a lot. Also before getting the plan, check if BSNL can even provide speed upto 4Mbps. I know of many people in the same plan, but they don't even get 2Mbps out of it.
If Reliance is available in your area, see these plans - Welcome to Reliance Communications. They look quite good.

Very true. I too use the 950 plan but i only get 1.72 mbps, when complained about speed, nothing happens. And 8GB is not enough, believe me. Mine finishes in just 1 week (Usage-Youtube,forums,facebook,mw2/cs). And as you mentioned your average download pm is 100gb it wont be enough for you. The post FUP speeds are very bad and fluctuate very much. I myself am switching to Hathway and will take either 1mbps unlimited or 5mbps 25gb.But i siggest you try the plan for 1 month and decide.

[P.S]- after FUP, any youtube video struggles even to load in 240p :banghead:
4 Mbps upto 20 GB, thereafter 1Mbps @899 from the link by Vignesh. Seems to good to be true, OP get this if available. (IDK about Reliance)

Top Bottom