Looking for 18650 Lithium ion cells or powerbank containing them

Chetan1991

Youngling
Looking to buy 4-6 18650s. The prices at most online vendors for quality (Panasonic, Samsung, Sony) are exorbitant. Does anyone knows where I can get them for <400 a piece? Above that, buying and tearing a quality powerbank would make more sense.

TigerKing

Cyborg Agent
Looking to buy 4-6 18650s. The prices at most online vendors for quality (Panasonic, Samsung, Sony) are exorbitant. Does anyone knows where I can get them for <400 a piece? Above that, buying and tearing a quality powerbank would make more sense.

Local electronics shops..
Lamington road Mumbai.

I would suggest buy MI Power Bank, I'm using it for more than 3 years, without any problem.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.

Due to covid and taxes, various electronics have become expensive. Are you open to buy directly from Alibaba or banggood? Gearbest is also good. But remember, due to covid delivery will be late and custom maybe charged >50% value of goods.

But if you are able to find good quality ones, at cheap rate, then that custom maybe ignored...

OP
Chetan1991

Chetan1991

Youngling
custom maybe charged >50% value of goods.
What's with the ridiculous rate?

I'm fine with waiting but it seems Aliexpress isn't shipping to India anymore, same for a lot of items at banggood and what they do, are not cheap.

Haven't used Gearbest though. Will look into it. I've bought something from a lesser known site. Waiting to see if their delivery is any good.

Top Bottom