Looking a Mobile for 10k-15K

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhinav_bipnesh

Journeyman
Hi!
I am looking for a decent mobile for abt 10k-15k having nice audio quality & good quality camera.

Hows the Nokia 5610 music express edition its audio quality & music quality.

I can go for any brand for some nice phone

Thanks in advance.:confused::confused::confused:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
the 5610 has awesum soun qualirty but an equally bad cam...the pics are too grainy starting in the evening...

u may go for the 6500 slide or u ca also try the cybershot series from SE which offers good sound and awesum cam....the k810

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I'd suggest K810i. If you need to install app and browse the web, then i'll suggest N73 ME since it has Symbian OS, better web browser and EDGE.

yup dude k810i is the right one for you
good for both camera and music
but some have problem with its keypad that it's looks like buttons
if this is not problem with you then k810i is the best for u
get some more details about it

OP
abhinav_bipnesh

abhinav_bipnesh

Journeyman
thanks
but i am looking some what slick as k810i is good option but i think in this button are some what have problem & also some what bulky so any other option avalible

thanks one again :)

apacheman

Journeyman
Samsung G600. 16.5k , 5MP Cam, VGA video recording, powerful flash, beautiful slim steel gorgeous beauty, 2.2" 16m display, FM Radio with radio recording, TV-out, bundled in-ear headphones and bluetooth headset etc etc. best bang for the buck!

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ All mobile service centres in India are crap, including Nokia and SE. They take month to repair the device and sometimes give back without doing anything and give lame excuses.

OP
abhinav_bipnesh

abhinav_bipnesh

Journeyman
^^^ what abt the quality of g600 in comparison to other phone in the same segments. What abt the application which can be installed on this phone or only the application come with it or provided by the samsung can be used.
As this phone look good but i didn't find much abt it.
thanks in advance............... :))

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ All mobile service centres in India are crap, including Nokia and SE.
very true ... we just pray that we never need to or have to go to Service Center. :oops:
^^^ what abt the quality of g600 in comparison to other phone in the same segments. What abt the application which can be installed on this phone
although I am biased on nokia so suggest n73me bcoz its performing well infact brilliently, but this phone looks good. 5MP .. cant say the real quality of pics.

for applications on G600 .. it will take all Java applications, all the applications you can find in .JAR format. ofcourse - mobile applications only

ankushkool

Youngling
N73 is best in this range.... i wud ask u 2 stay away 4m SE... i hav some personal bad exp.... n de shopkeeper told me its common with SE phones... even de voice clarity is not good enough...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom