Broken In
Longhorn Transformation Pack 8 for Win XP aand 2003

Freeware (15.4 mb)
Download any one of the following links
*www.tcmagazine.info/modules.php?modid=4&action=download&id=199
*files.tcmagazine.info/windowsx/download/lhtrans8.zip
*www.newgenerationorder.org/ltp.html
Pgm developer says:

Another brand new release of the one and only Longhorn Transformation Pack.
This small piece of software will transform your Windows XP or Windows Server 2003 into the best looking Longhorn port that is available right now, without any extra software!

WindowsX: If I may say so, I guess this is the second revolution. An almost brand new transforming system that never existed before, this version supports all XP and 2003 clients.

This means you can use this software perfectly on every Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 client, doesnt matter if its beta or alpha build. Furthermore, you can rollback your system files to obtain new updates from Windows Update and reinstall it so you don't need to use Batchmod or wait for the author to make new updates. Yet another great update is visual style.

I added lots of awesome visual styles for brand new concepts and also make existing ones more perfect (Especially Longhorn Aero and Slate). What are you waiting for?

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Hey guyz I have a prob with Longhorn transformation pack 7.0.After installing it,it is always (every 5-10min) giving error tht"SOme of windows files have been replaced by unknown version of files.Plz insert windows CD".The message continues even after uninstalling Longhorn transformation pack.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
hard_rock said:
Hey guyz I have a prob with Longhorn transformation pack 7.0.After installing it,it is always (every 5-10min) giving error tht"SOme of windows files have been replaced by unknown version of files.Plz insert windows CD".The message continues even after uninstalling Longhorn transformation pack.
Just do as it says !!! Insert the windows xp Cd and allow it to restore the files for proper Stable Operating enviroment .
Yes ! You can also disable the File Protection under Windows Xp to avoid the Messege ( You are getting that messege coz u have file protection on ...hmm which is by default on windows xp )
But the first option is best since you will want windows really running stable.

gamefreak14

Journeyman
freshseasons said:
hard_rock said:
Just do as it says !!! Insert the windows xp Cd and allow it to restore the files for proper Stable Operating enviroment .
Yes ! You can also disable the File Protection under Windows Xp to avoid the Messege ( You are getting that messege coz u have file protection on ...hmm which is by default on windows xp )
But the first option is best since you will want windows really running stable.
Freshseasons, that's wrong...Don't insert your WinXP cd....You are modifying the core files in the first place....Why do you want to restore the original files? Just ignore the warning by clicking "YES" to keep your new files, which have been modified.

theraven

Technomancer
gamefreak hes already uninstalled it
so it doesnt matter
well anyways .. replace ur original files and get lhtp 8 if u can ... that is if u still want longhorn look ;)

allindrome

Journeyman
Why bother with all these stuff?Just keep XP as it is unless of course you want to waste your system resources to show off t=your desktop to your friends.

monkeybrain

Right off the assembly line
:( It patches the system files...may cause error in future..

----------------------------
8) true fan of JOHN CARMACK

theraven

Technomancer
it doesnt patch system files it replaces them
and no they dont cause any errors ni the future once successfully installed
if u update they will simply be overwritten like they were in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom