Longhorn Installation fails

Status
Not open for further replies.

shantanu

Technomancer
thats why you are unable to see the image,, try clicking on the link... or

try this :

*www.imagehosting123.com/user_images/shan2129/longhorn.jpg*www.imagehosting123.com/user_images/shan2129/longhorn.jpg

Last edited:

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Nothing here either. Can't you stop uploading to such sh!tty sites which don't work with anything except IE.

OP
emailaatif786

emailaatif786

Always Questioning?
tech_your_future said:
I guess there's something called Longhorn Transformation Pack. Longhorn isn't even supposed to be out in the public.
@shantanu_webmaster what is wrong is this statement

It should rather be Windows Longhorn Server is the Windows Server to be launched.
I run setup, enter key, it copies setup files to C:\$TEMP_$\ an installs WinPE, and then restarts then it runs setup from boot menu, copies dir, fioles, data, then Longhorn Boot screen appears, then fails, as said by me.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
About Longhorn transformation pack, I mentioned it in response to those saying that digit cd/dvd contained longhorn.
Longhorn's copies have leaked out in the public but they shouldn't actually have. I have never said that what he's got is longhorn transformation pack.

shantanu

Technomancer
The DISK you have is WIndows Xp which is transformed by ... longhirn transformation packs ....

if you see the installation of VISTA TRANSFORMATION PACK you will see that it gives an option of integrating into windows setup.... and BY THE WAY

LONGHORN NEVER CAME ON A CD... it was three cd'd and one DVD.... so you have windows XP HACKED EDITION WITH LONGHORN theme in it

Last edited:

Shasanka_Gogoi

In the zone
shantanu_webmaster said:
Longhorn server is not free and on which DIGIT DVD you got it ????

i am getting confused about what you are talking about ..

Windows Xp ... cant understand..

ANd @tech_your_future

this was what i was talking about

*www.imagestation.com/8527290/3935218067

i think i typed windows longhorn !!! thats why you said that :D :D :D :D

sorry!!! but i was talking about LONGHORN SERVER .. see the image above...

Sorry, but I was telling about the Longhorn Transformation Pack that came for free with Digit I didn't knew that there was any sort of server editions or infact paid versions of Longhorn. Anyway thanks.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom