Long lost MP3

ciph3r

Right off the assembly line
Hello everyone,

I am not entirely sure if this is the right place for this but here goes :

A long long time ago - when Digit was still Chip (we are talking pre mp3 era), the team back then released a special CD set filled with freeware, videos and free music. One of those free mp3 tracks included on the CD was titled 'Meaning of Life'. It was by an indie up and coming band I think. I have been searching for a good five years to find the track but I haven't been able to. So this post is pretty much a shot in the dark to see if anyone has heard the track and knew the name of the band, or better yet had a copy of it they could share. The mp3 was shared freely on the CD back then so I am sure its perfectly fine if someone were to share it. I would be ever so grateful if someone had any information on the track.

Thanks.

Alex

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Can you tell what genre it was? I was a reader of the Chip era magazines and did collect a few CD's but I dont think I have any now. can you give us any lyrics if you remember.

OP
C

ciph3r

Right off the assembly line
Thanks for getting back to me.

To be honest I don't remember which year it was. I would guess between 2000 and 2002. I was barely 16 then!

As for the genre - I think it was Fusion and Jazz. The only lyrics I remember was one line "Stress and Strain, rule my world". I think there were other tracks on the CD as well. Perhaps a few from DJ Magoo - Enlightment and one other track. I managed to track these down on Spotify but not this one.

I know the chance that I would find the track are rather slim, but I figured I would ask anyway!

Thanks again gents. I am very grateful for your responses.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
There might be one guy who might be helpful, he is a dj and only comes here to post his tracks.
foreveranuj, its a long shot but give it a try .
#djanuj_ED

lutenic

Broken In
I found 2 songs titles 'Meaning of Life':
1. Disturbed – Meaning of Life - Disturbed - Meaning of Life Lyrics | SongMeaning

2. The Offspring – Meaning Of Life - The Offspring - Meaning Of Life Lyrics | SongMeaning

Check if any of these 2 is the song u r searching for.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Disturbed and The Offspring are big time artists, we won't get their songs as MP3 on the Chip CD.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom