Lok Sabha Election 2014 - Results

True that, it always has been and will be LDF v/ Congress here. My brother thinks BJP may ban the sales of Alcohol in Mahe and that's a major issue I say :lol:
(for others: Mahe is the equivalent of Goa/Daman but without the beaches; just wineries, where a Breezer costs 70 bucks and Smirnoff Espresso 800)
btw, I lol'd at AAP (haters gonna hate but their result is just funny)

nikufellow

In the zone
^Well BJP was really close this time in trivandrum and iirc rajgopal broke his own record, that's some achievement I'd say

Pasapa

Live to die another day
BJP should have won Trivandrum, without any seats in Kerala, i doubt we will get any benefits from Modi Sarkar..

I think he had a lead of 48 votes for a couple of minutes when it was like 95% counted. Tharoor came back at the last moment...

nikufellow

In the zone
^yup he did but towards the end tharoor re affirmed his lead
The fact that we have no contribution towards the ruling party makes me wonder what kind of a ride we are in for the next 5 years :/

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
True that, it always has been and will be LDF v/ Congress here. My brother thinks BJP may ban the sales of Alcohol in Mahe and that's a major issue I say :lol:
(for others: Mahe is the equivalent of Goa/Daman but without the beaches; just wineries, where a Breezer costs 70 bucks and Smirnoff Espresso 800)
btw, I lol'd at AAP (haters gonna hate but their result is just funny)

What !!!!
Vote foar Congress!

Top Bottom