Logitech Z-5500...Need Opinions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
Hey...u know i was looking for a long time to buy this....

anyone here using it....
I never heard anything bad abt it....only glory.....

Can any one please tell me the price at ur respective cities...

Thnx.... :)

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
20k,,is that including tax and all.....
and anyone here uses them...
Yep, my uncle is using one with his Sony DVD player and Plasma. Sound is awesome. Though, i would prefer a Megaworks 550 anyday over them. The only vital difference is the 184W woofer in Logitech, while creative on the other hand uses 150W for Sub. Though, the power is well maintained by BASH amplifier and adds up to more powerful satellites than Z5500! Look, from my personal experience i would say that a Z5500 leaves u asking for more even at the top 100% volume. And yes, one more thing, there is a feature in the receiver, which allows you to set more than 100% of the volume. Quite appealing as it sounds. Indeed the receiver is worthy of note. Z5500 woofer was the only thing, which impressed me really. Too loud, i say. Creative Megaworks on the other hand is pure dilemma in sound reproduction. Everything was perfect except high frequency notes and lack of a good remote/receiver. The wired one with bundle is good but not that useful as Z5500's one! Ok, and finally, Megaworks could be difficult to find these days. Though, few dealers still keep them just in case. Cost to Cost and Empire in N.P. have this model.
Anyways, i typed too much in excitement...!
Final Verdict:
Go for Logitech Z5500, only if u cant find Megaworks 550D!
:D

OP
m-jeri

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
Megaworks 550D!

How much for this..

I am from TVM kerala..It doesnt mater... I willl buy it from Blore or Chennai..
maybe mumbai...

right now i am in japan..here logitech doesnt have a presence...(there are 2 places maybe)and the spks weigh a lot and might attract import tax...

OP
m-jeri

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
hehehe...wicked...i made my decision...gonna go for one..when i come back home..thats the first thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom